Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks to Beejive we have 10 JiveTalk licenses to give away to PinStack members. To ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Contest #19: JiveTalk 10 license Giveaway!

Advertisement

Thanks to Beejive we have 10 JiveTalk licenses to give away to PinStack members. To enter this contest simply answer any 3 or more of the following questions and BeeJive will choose the 10 replys.
    1. Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature?
    2. Describe one feature you think is needed or needs improvement?
    3. How did you find out about JiveTalk?
    4. What other IM software do you have installed on your BlackBerry?
    5. Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? (NOT including PIN contacts)
    The first five replies chosen by BeeJive will receive:
    A FREE User License - Install and use the software on one BlackBerry device at a time. You can also upgrade the software. There are no device transfer limitations with this license.

The last five replies chosen by BeeJive will receive:
    A FREE Device License - Install and use the software on a single BlackBerry device. You can also upgrade the software. However, once installed, you cannot transfer the license to another device.

Winners will be announced on Wednesday!

About JiveTalk - JiveTalk supports real time communication on the major public IM networks, including AOL / iChat, Yahoo!, MSN / Windows Live Messenger, GoogleTalk, ICQ, and Jabber... More

Important - Only one contest-entry post should be made in reply this thread. Comments should be posted here. Other posts will be deleted and users disqualified. We reccommend downloading the trial version of JiveTalk 1st and try it before entering contest. Read how to download the Trial here.

Good luck!

deejaycaius no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F519E5

Re: Contest #19: JiveTalk 10 license Giveaway!

1.) Always on multi-IM goodness!
    3.) Pinstack (of course!)
    4.) BB Messenger
    5.) 24

tj2311111 Guest

1.My favorite feature of Jivetalk is the ability to log onto many IM accounts and use them at the same time. Makes communicating so much easier through IM. It proves to be a more effiecient method than going through seperate IM programs to reach certain people. Jivetalk does this effeciently and reliably which I like. This is important to me since I tend to use IM as a major part of my communication, even more than the phone aspect.

3. The way I found out about Jivetalk was through Pinstack. I happened to stumble across the thread that was used to get beta testers. I decided to email the Jivetalk creators and joined the beta testing. From that point on I was hooked on Jivetalk. I hope to continue using your program for my IM needs. No need to venture elsewhere for an IM program.

4. I currently have no other IM programs installed on my BB besides Jivetalk and BB Messenger. This is why I feel Jivetalk is so important to obtain. It is the only IM program I found that meets my needs and does it reliably.

Thank you for reading my post and I hope it proves helpful in your research for your program. I thank you guys for such a great program and I hope to see you guys continue to develop on this.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Last edited by tj2311111; 06-01-2007 at 08:22 PM.

Kortanis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA980E

1: That's simple. Constantly connected, multi-IM goodness. Yum! I can always rely on Jivetalk being there when I need it, or more importantly when others need me.

2: Not much, it already works and looks so nice. A few more embellishments (on top of the many existing ones) would be nice, such as a couple choices in chatlog views, (i.e. ping-pong, etc.) and custom emoticons!

3: Pinstack, of course!

4: Jive Talk! BBIM (but we all know thats sooo different); and then OZ, it has a lot of dust and cobwebs on it since the Jivetalk beta started. I've removed everything else I've tried.

5: 25ish - Gosh, coming out of an anti-social spurt really sucks...
    Last edited by Kortanis; 06-01-2007 at 08:30 PM.

IODebbie no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32BBCB3E

1. Being able to talk to multiple IM contacts at the same time.
    2. Don't know because I haven't had the pleasure of using it yet!
    3. Right here in this thread.
    4. Just Blackberry Messenger.
    5. Approximately 175.

tecrishon no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    Retired

1. Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature? I like that JiveTalk has the the ability to log onto more than one screen name all on one program; it is convenient personally because I have friends on Google Talk, on AIM and Yahoo Messenger. With JiveTalk, I can have conversations with all of those friends, all in one program. I actually know people with MSN, but never wanted to get an account because I didn't want to download another program. I am now considering getting a name, because I wouldn't have to with JiveTalk
    2. Describe one feature you think needs improvement? Maybe have ability to be able to change you information within the program, instead of the default "on JiveTalk" that is listed when people look at your info. Not a HUGE deal at all, but there are not huge deals that need changing with the program.
    3. How did you find out about JiveTalk? PINSTACK!!
    4. What other IM software do you have installed on your BlackBerry? Nothing anymore! Even took off the standard BB IM program because it is not needed.
    5. Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? About 40 from AIM; 10 from Yahoo and 5 from Google...so roughly 55.

hls811 no está en línea I dress myself!
    PIN/ID
    30B8DA04

1. The ability to use multiple IM clients!
    2. Meta Contacts - The ability to combine one person w/ different Client screen names.
    3. Pinstack.. of course!
    4. Just JiveTalk 1.0 and BB messenger
    5. Last count was ~25 in JiveTalk (Yahoo, AIM, MSN)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

1. Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature?
    2. Describe one feature you think needs improvement?
    3. How did you find out about JiveTalk?
    4. What other IM software do you have installed on your BlackBerry?
    Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? (NOT including PIN contacts)

1. Emoticons I love them. Always hated not being able to see the, when others used them in sending responses to me. But the most favorite is the always on multi client ability. The regular os ones make you switch back and forth from different screen names and Jive Talk doesnt.

2. Maybe a little more graphics that will probably come in time

3. I found about in the forums. Tried it and liked it.

4. I have no other im software installed on my device.

5. I ahve about 125 contacts
    Last edited by VZDubtk; 06-01-2007 at 08:29 PM.

Juliejam no está en línea Stack level 2

1. My favorite feature is the mulitple accounts. I use several different ones, and it's great to have them all together on my BB via JiveTalk.

2. I'd like to be able to see buddy icons

3. Pinstack

4. none

5. 81
    You can't reason with crazy...

nik0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

1. The fact that... it completes the list of programs that I need to turn my Blackberry into a computer substitute!!!

2. "User is typing..." support is greatly needed.

3. Pinstack!

4. Well, Blackberry Messenger. Why the heck would I have anything else installed? Jivetalk is the best, and if Jivetalk could communicate with BB Messenger, I'd delete it too!

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

~via SUPA BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

1. My favorite feature is the AOL Messenger. That is all I use. JiveTalk has made me forget about using the Sidekick 3 for this (which was the best mobile AIM client).

2. I think icons to indicate a message would be good. Sometimes I miss the alert or hit dismiss on the pop up button. An icon showing un read messages would be nice.

3. Pinstack.

4. This is the only IM software I have and want on my Blackberry.

5. I have about 50 contacts.

crisky no está en línea Stack level 1

1. Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature? My favorite JiveTalk feature is being able to set my status. I like putting on an away message telling people what I'm doing. It makes me feel cool. And it keeps my mother from texting / calling me every second with, "Where are you?"
    2. Describe one feature you think needs improvement? I can't think of anything really.... Hmmm... Nope... there is nothing that really bothers me or that I think needs improving.
    3. How did you find out about JiveTalk? I found about about JiveTalk on Pinstack. I wanted a program for AIM since the one that comes with the BlackBerry Pearl sucks (I couldn't set an away message and I wasn't getting any of the IMs people were sending me). JiveTalk wasn't accepting anymore testers when I first heard about it and I was like, "Oh well... I'll just send continue to text message," but then once JiveTalk started to accept beta testers again... I downloaded and fell in love with it. Now I can't imagine my BlackBerry without it!!
    4. What other IM software do you have installed on your BlackBerry? BlackBerry Messenger, The Instant Messaging Program that came with my BlackBerry, & GoogleTalk... None of which I use....
    5. Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? About 90-100.
    Last edited by crisky; 06-01-2007 at 08:39 PM.

xxchixorxx no está en línea Stack level 3

1. Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature? That's easy...being able to get on a bunch of messengers at once. It's much easier to log in to just one IM client while adding 2 packs of Splenda to that Tall Iced Decaf Americano with sugar-free vanilla at Starbucks!
    2. Describe one feature you think needs improvement? Maybe adding Myspace Messenger...that's the only one I use that's not on JiveTalk
    3. How did you find out about JiveTalk? Right here at the Pinstack Forums of course.
    4. What other IM software do you have installed on your BlackBerry? Any I can get my hands on...
    5. Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? (NOT including PIN contacts) Yikes...a couple hundred on Yahoo, about 20 on AIM, A few on GoogleTalk, 3 on MSN, and none on ICQ or Jabber. I have to draw the line someplace or risk thumb damage

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature? the ability to have all of the messaging clients that I use in one program, rather than having numerous stand alone applications all running at the same time

How did you find out about JiveTalk?
    when they first announced the beta application here on pinstack

What other IM software do you have installed on your BlackBerry?
    IM+ which I really do like. but in all honesty, at times their server goes down and it leaves me stranded over the weekend. so I have ramble and the yahoo rim clients installed as backups, but those suck.

Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? (NOT including PIN contacts) well over 500. I deal a ton on instant messaging with clients at work, because there are times that instant pushed email just isn't fast enough.

The SPCS Guy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30F558F8

Thumbs up Re: Contest #19: JiveTalk 10 license Giveaway!

Hello Everyone..

In response to the questions above, I have chosen to asnwer these 4 questions:

Describe your favorite JiveTalk feature?
    The feature I think is cool, is the alternating colors of the IM window when you are engaging in an IM conversation.

How did you find out about JiveTalk?
    Through the RIM Blackberry Forums @Pinstack.com.

What other IM software do you have installed on your BlackBerry?
    I also have RambleIM installed.

Approximately how many IM contacts do you have combined? (NOT including PIN contacts)
    I have approximately 50 contacts combined.

--Thanks a lot,
    JE
    Last edited by The SPCS Guy; 06-01-2007 at 09:00 PM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast