Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hehe so true.... Smartphone News forum

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Hehe so true.
    ~Lauren

SuzieCreamPuff no está en línea Stack level 2
    *Le Sigh*

I'll be waiting like a virgin on prom night.....

DCorrea702 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Ok... Now I am confused as hell... Will we be able to download the new update???

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    Knowing them, i just might come out the last day im March...lol i myself is tired of waiting, i hope its worth the wait...

DCorrea702 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~but that still doesnt answer my question... I wanna know if its a download or not...

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by lauren25 View Post
    You will be able to record video with the Curve. You just have to be patient, it will be realeased soon. When you bought the phone you knew that it wasn't able to record video. A blackberry can do soo much more then record video and that is why it's so expensive.
    Well, duh. I knew what the phone could and couldn't do when I bought it. I am just tired of waiting already. It's that simple. Someone asked WHY everyone wanted the video recording SOOOO bad...and I posted some of the reasons I have heard----LOL at the thought that we all bought it without knowing it DIDN"T record video...that's just silly.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by mjwood0 View Post
    Very well said.

It's funny. When the Curve came out, everyone was going nuts saying it was the best device they had used. It hasn't lost features -- therefore, perceptions are the only thing that changed.

What worked great 6 months ago still works great!

You are right---what worked great 6 months ago still works great----including RIM"s ability to string people along! I think myself as well as others are just getting tired of waiting. BB's are a great phone---however, they do lack in some aspects. I think myself and others are just geting bored waiting for RIM to play catch up.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5
    It will all be worth it when the new os comes out..Patience is just a lost virtue most of the world has seem to have lost
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!
    Quote Originally Posted by harry3334 View Post
    It will all be worth it when the new os comes out..Patience is just a lost virtue most of the world has seem to have lost
    Agreed. ^^^

All I really want in that update is video capture which I have a real video camera and my wifes cellphone for anyways.

PIN/ID

LOL @ the patience thing. Guess most of us aren't as virtuous as you, nor do e want to flaunt it if We are, LOL .

And MJ- yes, I paid full price for my curve since I really do like bb's that much. I am just tired of hearing "soon, soon"...either you put it out or you don't. It has nothing to do with patience or lack thereof. It has nothing to do with understanding or not what you are buying- it has everything to do with getting frustrated that a company such as RIM is playing these games. Any longer of a wait and I am quite sure that many people will go to other smart phones who have the document capabilities that RIM is holding back on as well as other perks that they are holding back.

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i don't know how long rim has been saying it coming but I rather wait for a good product/upgrade than be mad when its released early(iphone). I don't want have any problems with the quality sound time ext. So ill just wait patiently.

fCastle no está en línea Stack level 3
    By the way, It is well known that BB's of the past were lacking in multimedia capabilities and marketed for business with a focus on reliability. That is not the case in the present. There is a much bigger push by RIM to cut into the market of multimedia bells and whistles which a T-Mobile rep sold me on with the 8320. With the soon to be released OS upgrade I was told that it would really bring the BB's to the level of other smart phones while maintaining the strengths of BB's past. That was quite awhile ago now.

So I'm wondering why all the secrecy with respect to a release? Why all the guessing and rumors when RIM could sort that out instantly with a press release on the status of 4.5. Are there problems? Are they waiting for the release of new models to coincide with a 4.5 release? Or is it simply building up the hype to boost sales which can have the reverse effect if they wait too long as other companies have found out.

Of course RIM is on solid ground with its business base and BB lifers but the move to pick up a chunk of the media crowd could flop if the rumor mill keeps spinning.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fCastle View Post
    By the way, It is well known that BB's of the past were lacking in multimedia capabilities and marketed for business with a focus on reliability. That is not the case in the present. There is a much bigger push by RIM to cut into the market of multimedia bells and whistles which a T-Mobile rep sold me on with the 8320. With the soon to be released OS upgrade I was told that it would really bring the BB's to the level of other smart phones while maintaining the strengths of BB's past. That was quite awhile ago now.

So I'm wondering why all the secrecy with respect to a release? Why all the guessing and rumors when RIM could sort that out instantly with a press release on the status of 4.5. Are there problems? Are they waiting for the release of new models to coincide with a 4.5 release? Or is it simply building up the hype to boost sales which can have the reverse effect if they wait too long as other companies have found out.

Of course RIM is on solid ground with its business base and BB lifers but the move to pick up a chunk of the media crowd could flop if the rumor mill keeps spinning.
    What I've learned about RIM in such a short time is, that's how they roll up there in Waterloo. From the much awaited releases to blackouts and everything in between. They are very tight lipped about the information that flows out of there. Yes, it can be very frustrating indeed.

All I can say is RIM is the real deal (of course you knew this already) and if we can just be patient, we will all be glad we came on board. I wouldn't want to be in the "other camp". They've got issues that are a bit more serious at this point. I just read where they have already hacked the iphone 2.0 firmware that's not even out until June. They have a whole "community" of hackers over there that apparently aren't happy with the way there iphones are suppose to work.

Steve Jobs had better wake up.......

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    nice....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post

LOL @ the patience thing. Guess most of us aren't as virtuous as you, nor do e want to flaunt it if We are, LOL .

And MJ- yes, I paid full price for my curve since I really do like bb's that much. I am just tired of hearing "soon, soon"...either you put it out or you don't. It has nothing to do with patience or lack thereof. It has nothing to do with understanding or not what you are buying- it has everything to do with getting frustrated that a company such as RIM is playing these games. Any longer of a wait and I am quite sure that many people will go to other smart phones who have the document capabilities that RIM is holding back on as well as other perks that they are holding back.
    I think that the real issue is that RIM keeps making promises that we can't believe anymore. As much as we should be happy with what we bought, we should also expect world class business quality service from RIM. Stringing their users along isn't acceptable either.

I really wish they would just set a date. Those who want to wait could, those who want to jump ship could. It would make it that much easier.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast