Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

No problems downloading although the only thing I could get to work was NFL Lines ... Smartphone News forum

uncleman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317BC293

Advertisement

No problems downloading although the only thing I could get to work was NFL Lines (no college, no props, no nothing else...). Seems promising but I hope the bugs get worked out soon.

I used my PC and clicked on 'download FREE here' a la cherri and then had a link sent to my BB via SMS and it worked downloading OTA that way.

CognitivePowers no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    317AF7F9
    Just quickly wanted to check in and see if there were any other comments. The next release with these fixes is still in the works...

Here is a sneak peek:

The next version will include a count of the number of lines inside each category, with an option to hide inactive ones. So no more trial and error to find out if the new lines are posted.

Also, there are reports of clicking for a line, and it looking like it is downloading and processing the information - and then suddenly stops... This is a known bug we've also addressed in the next release. The bug was just more widespread than in my initial testing (granted, most of that testing was before football season).

Next version will also include the ability to set favorite lines - or use featured ones I've selected. So you can tell the app which lines you want and only see those.

There will be some other things as well - dont want to give up all the secrets quite yet!

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    Got working on the Pearl now. Nice little program to show off to the big time players @ work

PIN/ID
    317AF7F9
    At least - a new version has been released... we are expecting another version within a week or so for the next round of features and graphical improvements!

One catch: The application now requires OS version 4.2 (formerly 4.0).

Here is a summary of features:
    New in version 1.05:
    Bug Fix - Sports do not display correctly
    Bug Fix - Quarter and halftime lines show which quarter or half the line references (on the details page)
    Bug Fix - Soccer lines now show "draw" odds
    Faster downloading and processing of data
    Set Favorite feeds
    Use featured feeds
    See number of lines in each feed
    Hide inactive feeds (feeds with 0 lines)
    Expand or collapse menu structure
    Ability to force update

Please pass along any feedback or bug reports. I know of a couple, but always nice to hear so we can work to improve the product!

PIN/ID
    317AF7F9

Thumbs up Upgrade Available!

I am very happy to report that version 1.1 of BBSportsLines is now available. We have spent many hours doing usability testing and I think we really have a pretty good interface for the smaller mobile screens.

www.mobihand.com/product.asp?id=20868&n=BBSportsLines

Please consider this free download and let us know what you think. We are open to feedback, suggestions, and feature requests. There are a couple issues we cant seem to resolve or get a consistent behavior, around various models and carriers - so please report any errors with the download and installation.

If you like us, please spread the word and rate us on mobihand.

Oh - and if you dont feel a need to download the app, but are interested - we also have a mobile website with the same information (but lacking a few features) m.bbsportslines.com
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 12-26-2008 at 04:07 PM. Reason: link fixed

PIN/ID
    317AF7F9

Press Release is Out

Press Release is out: www(dot)prweb(dot)com/releases/2008/12/prweb1802514.htm

---
    Cognitive Powers, Inc. Announces Upgrades to Free Mobile Sports Odds Services

Cognitive Powers Inc. has made major improvements to their mobile sports odds website and an installed application which works on many blackberry devices. The applications feature sports from around the world. The improvements allow for easier navigation, performance improvements, and new features. Relatively few resources exist in the sports information for the mobile marketplace.

Creedmoor, NC (PRWEB) December 30, 2008 -- Cognitive Powers, an Internet marketing company, is proud to announce major upgrades to their BBSportsLines brand, including a mobile sports betting odds website and downloadable blackberry application. Both services allow sports enthusiasts to obtain the latest line for their favorite teams for many major sports from around the world.

BBSportsLines mobile website (mobile sports odds) now provides up to date sports odds for a multitude of sports from around the world. Recent sports betting blog entries with discussion and free picks has been added for many sports. The improved website displays odds for spread betting, money line wagers, total betting, and even halftime or quarter betting, when available. The website also records when the betting odds changed since the initial line posted. The site design is simple and easy to navigate.

Cognitive Powers also upgraded BBSportsLines sports odds application, installable on many blackberry devices. The interface is improved with a pleasant color palette, larger font, and intuitive menus. The application performance is improved. There are several new features, including alerts to monitor lines continuously, raising a notification when odds change. The app is currently free of charge and can be downloaded from Mobihand (Free Download)

More information about these services can be found at Sports Lines website.

Cognitive Powers, Inc. is a marketing company specializing in the entertainment and gambling industry. Other websites include Wagering-Sports.com and GamblingSmarts.com. Cognitive Powers aims to encourage responsible gaming through education as well as making recommendations of safe, secure, and trustworthy gaming companies appropriately licensed in their home jurisdiction.

---
    And we are accepting suggestions and comments for future releases!

I have attached the mobile website homepage.
    Attached Images Attached Images

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    I tried this on my Bold, and even though I used Exit from the menu, the application continued running, and it may have been hosing my data connection. NRFPT...
    JerryD

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    doesn't work on the storm. you have to disable compatibility mode and when you do and you click on a category,you see the subcategories but when you release the "click" the subcategories disappear. also when ever you "force update" you get the error message "lines could not be accessed at this time. please try again later."
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    317AF7F9
    We just released a new version which fixed two prevalent bugs, mentioned above:

1. Error message indicating lines could not be accessed has been addressed and corrected.

2. The application now closes (releases memory) when you select 'exit' from the menu.

In reference to #2 - the only network activity is once every 15 minutes it refreshes the data on the device and checks for alerts to be triggered. It does not have continual data access and the blackberry network only allows a maximum of 2 minutes before a timeout occurs.

You can find the application here:
    http://www.mobihand.com/product.asp?id=20868
    Or directly download from here:
    http://www.mobihand.com/download.asp?id=20868

Storm compatibility is a whole other issue which is not in the works yet. Our app on mobihand did not include the storm as a compatible device just based on OS. I have manually excluded the device.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12