Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I'm on 4.2.2 OS. 8320. 3.0 not ready from download for my ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: CES 08': Yahoo! launches Yahoo! Go 3.0

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'm on 4.2.2 OS. 8320. 3.0 not ready from download for my setup yet. Maybe others?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

I downloaded 2.0 - it works. It's essentially the Yahoo I have via DSL on my P-C. I don't know if I'm gonna keep it or not. I already have all the emails, calendar, contacts, etc. on the BB and it's just a more "frilly" version of all that. I don't need to download all the pictures that I already have on the P-C, the sports I don't care about and news I usually can get from the N Y Times site.

Am I missing something? Maybe I'm just callous about all the new, cycle-draining/memory-using applications that basically do what I already have in other forms. I'm always curious about new applications but some of them (this one) are the same stuff with a different look.

I'll play with it for a few days - I had this version once before and decided that it was something I didn't use on my BB so I dumped it.

I'm open to comments. I can see why some folks might like it if they don't already have Yahoo - Sorry if I'm being negative.
    jblackfish

Rumpole no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24651A75

I went to the website on my 8800 and it only has 2.0 available. It says it's not avaliable for my phone yet.

spacecowgurl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Now when I go there, there's a link for the 3.0 beta... when you go to that, it says that it's not ready but they are trying to get it out today, even if it's midnight.

deepsamurai no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20D661B1

I have an 8130 through Sprint and I can't get verisons 2.0 or 3.0 to work! Says it's not compatible with my phone!

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

hm must of been good timing on my part...i was able to download earlier today.

i dont use yahoo so i deleted it lol. oh well

nice app though..

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

i think there working on it i was able to get in the download area but when i tried to download i got download failed.... ugh hurry up yahoo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

denzillion no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lindycu no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319BDB8B

I tried last night and tonight to get Yahoo! Go (either 2.0 or 3.0) and when I try it says my device is not supported?!?!?

I'm on a Verizon Pearl 8130, running Alltel's 4.3.0.81 OS...any suggestions?

Can someone on Verizon with Pearl confirm that the download can occur on your device?

denzillion no está en línea Stack level 1

I hope this version works with 8130. There is a huge demand for this yahoo go from 8130 users. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874

me too.......lol

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by lindycu View Post
    I tried last night and tonight to get Yahoo! Go (either 2.0 or 3.0) and when I try it says my device is not supported?!?!?

I'm on a Verizon Pearl 8130, running Alltel's 4.3.0.81 OS...any suggestions?

Can someone on Verizon with Pearl confirm that the download can occur on your device?
    I don't think it's ready for 4.3 yet. Haven't even got to download on my 4.2.2 curve. The roll out of Yahoo! Go 2.0 at last years CES was pretty seamless. Not this one.

Look at the bright side you're 8130 is compatible with all the video software, quickplayer, slingplayer, mobiTv etc.

PIN/ID
    319BDB8B

I have reason to believe that Verizon does not want to allow this on the device (VZ Nav strikes again!?) I have VZ Nav - but would like to look at this app! Anyone have a worked around for Verizon users? When you type in phone number, it states, "Verizon User? Go to get.go.yahoo.com at which point you click the download and it states, "Yahoo! invites you to upgrade to our best mobile experience for your RIM Blackberry 8130."

After clicking download, it states: "We're sorry! Your PDA currently doesn't support Yahoo Go!"

PIN/ID
    319BDB8B

I love the way you think Hayden! Let me go get some streaming video to occupy my time instead of wasting it on Yahoo!

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874

yea.....thats true.......still waiting for slingplayer to be avaliable...........later this year right?lol.......by the way whats the difference between mobitv and sprint tv?..........seems similar.......

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast