Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Have a few question before downloading this program. I have a Verizon plan, that I ... Smartphone News forum

A_New_Beginning no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: CES 08': Streaming Video & other free BlackBerry downloads

Advertisement

Have a few question before downloading this program. I have a Verizon plan, that I added $29 to get the internet and email. It's suppose to be unlimited internet and email.

1. Will I have to pay per kb of video streaming feed I watch using this program?
    2. Do I download this to my laptop then hook my BB to it, using apploader and load it to my BB, or just download straight from my BB?

theorangeman no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by A_New_Beginning View Post
    Have a few question before downloading this program. I have a Verizon plan, that I added $29 to get the internet and email. It's suppose to be unlimited internet and email.

1. Will I have to pay per kb of video streaming feed I watch using this program?
    2. Do I download this to my laptop then hook my BB to it, using apploader and load it to my BB, or just download straight from my BB?
    2. Just download directly to your blackberry.

As for question #1, I don't know but would very much like to find out because I too am on Verizon and have the $29 data plan. With all the $ that I'm spending on phone related items every month, I don't need to add another! Anyone know the answer to this question?

theorangeman no está en línea Stack level 1

Well, I guess it really doesn't matter because none of the video streams work on my 8130 (with Verizon). They load and it seems like everything is going to work but then nothing will play. This seemed pretty much like a gimmick anyway because the content was rather weak, to say the least.

TBryant82 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A42D60

Does anyone have the problem after downloading the "VideoStreams" of clicking the icon and it's just stuck on the screen where it's suppose to load but nothing happens?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123