Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MSRP: $119.00 USD For further information and product images visit blueantwireless.com . BlueAnt Wireless today ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

CES 08': BlueAnt V1 Bluetooth headset with voice control

Advertisement

MSRP: $119.00 USD
    For further information and product images visit blueantwireless.com.

BlueAnt Wireless today announced that CES Las Vegas 2008 will be the launch-pad for its latest and most innovative Bluetooth Headset – the BlueAnt V1. The world’s first voice controlled Bluetooth headset, the BlueAnt V1 is destined to appeal to those looking for something a little more sophisticated from their Bluetooth device. The BlueAnt V1 Voice Controlled Headset allows users to easily control most functions of their headset using the revolutionary ‘BlueGenie Voice Interface from Sensory, Inc. Talk to it – and it will talk to you. Ask it for assistance – and it will assist you in getting the right command. This headset eliminates the combinations of button pushes, button holds and flashing lights synonymous with advanced Bluetooth devices. One activation button provides you with total control of the V1’s entire function menu system via an easy to use voice interface.
    The ‘BlueGenie Voice Interface uses advanced Voice Recognition and Voice Synthesis technology to allow users to easily control the functions of their headset using their voice rather than multiple button presses.
    The V1 also incorporates dual microphones allowing for BlueAnt’s patented ‘Voice Isolation Technology™’, a revolutionary proprietary Digital Signal Processor (DSP) software solution. Voice Isolation Technology™ uses advanced techniques to separate the user’s voice signal from all other sounds, enhancing and isolating all frequencies that affect voices coming into and out of the headset resulting in outstanding environmental noise reduction, echo cancellation and wind noise protection.
    Fitting into BlueAnt’s premium headset range, the V1 is small and lightweight and clips neatly onto a tie, shirt or jacket when not in use.
    BlueAnt CEO, Taisen Maddern, says, "BlueAnt’s success is a result of development and focus that goes into every aspect of each of our products. We have used the BlueAnt Z9 as our foundation for the V1, and then taken our development process one step further. The products may look slightly similar but the technology is more advanced. It is a sophisticated product offering unlike any other headset that is currently on the market. The V1 will lead the way in Voice Controlled Headset technology providing consumers with the kind of functionality that they have been waiting for.”
    The BlueAnt V1 Bluetooth Headset offers a range of advanced specifications making it the most innovative Bluetooth headset on the market today. Its features include:
    • Voice control, using the ‘BlueGenie™ Voice Interface
    • Dual microphones for pure speech
    • Voice Isolation Technology™ for extreme noise, wind and echo cancellation
    • Bluetooth v2.1
    • Multi-point technology – connects two phones at once allowing you to answer the phone that rings
    • Incorporates ‘Voice Isolation’ Standard & Max settings adjustable to surrounding noise environments
    • Multi-function car & desk charger
    • USB Charger
    • Innovative tie clip for attaching to shirt or cuff, when not in use
    • Inner ear & outer ear speaker gels
    • Small and lightweight
    • Up to 6 hrs talk-time or 200 hrs standby
    • 2 year replacement warranty

raeford no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: CES 08': BlueAnt V1 Bluetooth headset with voice control

Sweet...I've had good experiences with BlueAnt products in the past. I think I'll give this a try. Thanks Hayden.

MHutch30 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    cnAsk4it

Nice! Can't wait to try this one! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

thamessenger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EEF990

it looks amazing. i want it!

lldru32 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

I'll think I give it a try... I don't think it will replace my Jawbone tho!

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

I'M sooooooooooooo getting this .. i was just about to purchase my jawbone friday !! whew ... saved buy the bell!

RIMFanMike no está en línea Stack level 1

I've been using a low-end Jabra for over a year now.. maybe it's time I tried a new handsfree again. ...this looks pretty cool!

pck20 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    215C77CB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~any first hand comparason with the Jawbone? I'm teetering on the fence.

HedBanger no está en línea Stack level 2

Great!
    I was thinking of getting the Jawbone, or the BlueAnt Z9, but this one looks even better!

FORD no está en línea Stack level 1

any posts from someone that bought one?

JjcampNR no está en línea Stack level 3

I don't think this is commercially available quite yet, it's not even up on the Blue Ant North America site: http://www.myblueant.com/index.htm

sasquatch1808 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2060EAD1

Love it,s features, I was using a Motorola H500 and compared to this it sucks! Thanks Hadyen~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

I've gone through a bunch of BT headsets, including the jawbone. The jawbone is great technology -- but the fit and ergonomics are awful for me. It's floppy, falls off, and is uncomfortable. I've tried retrofitting with jabra ear gels (mini gels), and this is a slight improvement - but the mini gels fall off, the fit is still finicky and painful for any lengthy use and I'm just fed up with the the jawbone overall.

The BlueAnt z9 has been looking good for the past few months - but then I read about the V1. From the looks of this, it's the one I'll be ordering as soon as it's on the market.

berryrat no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had the same problems with jawbone. Very uncomfortable/dissapointing. I'm very interested in trying this new Blue Ant!

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just read on mobilecity online .com that BLUEANT pushed the shipping date back to 6/15/08

if you google blueant v1 ... you can find some retailers. at a quickglance, I was able to pre-order for 99.99
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast