Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by toddj81 It is too bad that an initial activation text needs to ... Smartphone News forum

cellity_support no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by toddj81 View Post
    It is too bad that an initial activation text needs to be recieved. Text messages are disabled on my phone by my company but i have unlimited data so this would have been great.
    We are looking into other solutions for users in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by toddj81 View Post
    What's the difference between your "free messages" and normal sms messages?
    The free messages are transferred via your data connection and the receiver needs the same to view them. If the communicator client is not open when they get a free message our server give a short unanswerable Ping Call (from +496966102800) to indicate you have a new message. You then open the client and the message is downloaded.

cellity Communicator can also send normal SMS which is also sent via your data connection to our server and then we send it to the person you want as a normal SMS (text message). This is at a cost of 7euro cents if they are a registered cellity user else 9 euro cents.

When using cellity Communicator you can choose which type of message you wish to send. Obviously the free text messages are the best solution when sender and receiver have good data plans.

SalaH no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2110bdb6
    Thank you for the answers this works great.

SalaH no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2110bdb6
    my messages aren't going out or coming in.

cellity_support no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi SalaH, please send your phone number and any error messages that are occuring to our support team at: en-support@cellity.com so we can see what is happening there for you. And please remember that the receive must also have Communicator or freeSMS installed to view the message.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12