Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Why does the code not work anymore? I'm going to order anyway and if it ... Smartphone News forum

JosephR no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Why does the code not work anymore? I'm going to order anyway and if it isn't all it's cracked up to be I guess I'll just dispute the charges. I'm not going to waste my time sending it back and losing $6 in shipping on a $20 item.

JosephR no está en línea Stack level 2
    Oh I see now- do NOT enter it where it says to enter it!!! LOL

Enter on the page AFTER you enter your CC info and you get the $4.00 off, which btw is more than 20%

Jaceh no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Looks good

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Y does everybody treat the 8330 like the stepchild nobody loves? Come on! If I had known that getting the latest curve would cause me to wait months for the same accessories my 8300, 10, an 20 brothers got, I woulda downgraded myself a lil. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Cubward no está en línea Stack level 3
    So cool!! I bet these won't stretch out and come off as easily as the one that I have.. I really like the look of these, gonna have to get me one.

jayeverette no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437b3bd
    I just ordered mine last night, to go with my "brand new" warranty exchanged 8310. I ordered the silver skin just to be different. I'm sure everone is going crazy over the black one.

Carterism no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30BCAE78
    If want a skin or case especially made for the 8330 go to verizon. There's are a perfect fit for our curve = )

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    Yeah, what's up with the lack of love for the 8330s? I can't find a skin yet for my phone. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dres79 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24339b8e
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have been using the skin for over a week now. On the 8310 fits great. Access to all ports and LED light no problem. Very nice feel a little PITA to take in and out of your pocket. Even though all keys are covered still same type style.

I also have a 8330 for work. I tried the case on that tonight and functionality is still there as for the typing. Fit same as the 8310. The only difference is that the LED light is not visible. Other than that all ports show.

So if the light is of no concern then you guys can order it for you 8330s. It will fit!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123