Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Is this working now, gotta check on this . .... Smartphone News forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

Is this working now, gotta check on this . .
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Jazzyl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2521CB60
    Well I've had it for sometime it works perfect on my 8310 Curve and I love it!!!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rasclot no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Zonasnaps

ZonaSnap is a free application that comes in both English and Spanish which allows you to capture the screen of your BlackBerry, and then gives you a range of options such as save, send as email and send to Photobucket. Features: • Zonasnap added as an menu item. • Send snap of your screen without saving straight from the screen as email, to Photobucketor or simply save to SD card under your pictures folder. • Can be added as a convenience key. • Really small in file size about 88kb. • When used from the menu it gives you a preview of your screen shot. • OS 4.3+ required. • Files saved as jpg format. • After the capture issent to Photobucket, you will receive a notification in a window reporting that the image code has been received and it has been inserted into Memopad. • LED notification and a short vibration to let you know the snap has been taken. • Very easy to use. • Notes: ć Must enable all permissions requested by the application. ć Storm users should disable the compatibility mode. You can grab a copy of either the English version or the Spanish version of ZonaSnap free in the store, or get it right from the on-device. http://www.mobireach.com/upload/297/32297/ZonaSnap.jad. English version. http://www.mobireach.com/upload/279/32279/ZonaSnap.jad. Spanish~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by rasclot; 07-20-2009 at 10:14 AM.

Jazzyl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2521CB60
    I love this app!!!! I use it almost everyday
    Mozilla/2.0 (compatible; MSIE 3.02; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345