Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally Posted by jzarowitz how do i set it to save the images to my ... Smartphone News forum

PIN/ID
    3198998E

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post
    how do i set it to save the images to my media card and not the device memory?
    Have you tried changing your camera settings? Because I have no issue with that and my camera is set to save to my memory card. Plus the app works like your camera, you've noticed you have to open your camera files (pictures). It works in the xame capacity.

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted
    Very nice app. Its working on my 8320.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    hey just thought of this for all you people who wanted a picture taken without a shutter sound open your camera and instead of a pi take a screenshot and whabam there ya go shutterless picture of course if your in a REALLY quiet room someone may hear you BB vibrate but eh...
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Scott403540 no está en línea Stack level 1

The white screeen of . . . nothing?

I just installed CaptureIt (love the idea of this ap) but when I go to the screen shot in my picture folder I have a "picture" that is nothing but a white screen - is there some setting that I need to change?

*edit* A half hour later and 2 of the 3 screen shots I took with CaptureIt were the actual screen shots and just one was still a white screen.
    Last edited by Scott403540; 11-22-2008 at 05:25 PM.

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Quote Originally Posted by metalroger View Post
    Have you tried changing your camera settings? Because I have no issue with that and my camera is set to save to my memory card. Plus the app works like your camera, you've noticed you have to open your camera files (pictures). It works in the xame capacity.
    Mines set to memory card but the pixs still get saved to device memory. Perhaps another glitch with the bold? Have other bold users had an issue with this as well?

bigberrygcm no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post
    Mines set to memory card but the pixs still get saved to device memory. Perhaps another glitch with the bold? Have other bold users had an issue with this as well?
    I'm using on Bold. Saves straight to memory card. Ge, nice app! Thanks. How do you delete images?

weakticket no está en línea Stack level 1
    Umm what happened to the site its an empty wordpress installation?? Anyone have a dirty link to the OTA?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kingbapho no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3024BC9C
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    Whoooooa, that's weird!!!!! Every time I try to open it, my BB vibrates for 4secs, then nothing....weird.

Duuuuuh, it's suppose to do that. I feel embarrassed. Uhmmm, works great...got go.

You know....this will make a great support tool! If some thing is up w/device, you can email pic for support help. Nice!

Cherri, would have been nice if i read your entire post instead of craving a new toy app.
    Check your pictures folder after it vibrates , might either be in your pictures on your phone , or your media card !

Quote Originally Posted by weakticket View Post
    Umm what happened to the site its an empty wordpress installation?? Anyone have a dirty link to the OTA?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I know this is on the 3rd page but maybe people will get this far
    the new address is
    http://www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    set it to a convenience key, hide the icon capture at will. It almost feels built-in. Thanks

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i wish the location on the "menu" was at the bottom, not the top. "move" used to be first, so i've taken a lot of unnecessary screenshots when attempting to move the apps around on the homescreen

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4

Link

Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    I know this is on the 3rd page but maybe people will get this far
    the new address is
    http://www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad
    I updated the first post with the OTA link

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    i wish the location on the "menu" was at the bottom, not the top. "move" used to be first, so i've taken a lot of unnecessary screenshots when attempting to move the apps around on the homescreen

yeah I feel ya on that!!
    it's to bad you can't just "move" the menu around eh?

PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Now this is weird. In BB wallet if you hit the getting started link CaptureIt will take a screen shot. Its no big deal because the link just prompts you to recommend the app to a friend. Still its weird, and its a bug.

PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Use it with google maps and take and send pics of locations of interest. Take a screen shot of emails, now you can save them all to SD card and free up phone memory.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast