Callpod , the tech company that creates Mobile Necessities for consumers covering Power, Bluetooth and ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

CallPod now available at Best Buy

Advertisement

Callpod, the tech company that creates Mobile Necessities for consumers covering Power, Bluetooth and Mobile Software, has announced that its full line of power products will hit shelves at Best Buy this month. The Fueltank Uno, a self-powered emergency device charger will make its debut at Best Buy stores, nationwide, on Sunday, September 27th. In addition, Best Buy will carry the award-winning portable charger, the Fueltank Duo and the original Chargepod, 6-in-1 multi-device charger. The Chargepod and Fueltank are perfect for gamers, commuters, frequent travelers, gadget lovers, college students, families, businesses and anyone that owns a portable device.

The Fueltank Uno can charge one small electronic device and the Fueltank Duo can simultaneously charge two small electronic devices without the use of an outlet. Both contain a rechargeable lithium ion battery. The Fueltank Uno has more than 4 times the capacity of a standard mobile phone and the Duo more than 7 times. The Fueltank Uno and Duo use device-specific adapters covering more than 3,000 different devices from all major manufacturers including Apple, RIM/Blackberry, Motorola, Samsung, LG, Sony, Jawbone, Plantronics, Nokia and many others. The device adapters work with all of Callpod's power products to fit the user's exact needs. Proprietary voltage regulator technology senses the amount of power required to charge a variety of devices and the power ports containing protection circuits for your devices.

The Chargepod is a versatile 6-in-1 Charger that simultaneously charges popular portable devices including Blackberrys, iPods/iPhones, Palm Treos, in addition to thousands of other products ranging from cell phones, PDAs, NAV units and portable gaming devices. Devices can be charged at home, in the car or while traveling.

"This is a fantastic moment for Callpod and an even better one for our customers," said Darren Guccione, Callpod's CEO and Co-founder. "With Smartphones and other devices draining power quickly, consumers demanded products like Chargepod and Fueltank. Products that could charge virtually every gadget they owned, anytime and anywhere in the world. We offer special value packs at Best Buy, ranging from $39.95 to $69.95 to make these solutions affordable to everyone. We also gave customers the ability to customize their purchase by giving them vouchers for a FREE device adapter with every purchase."

The Chargepod Value Pack ($39.95), Fueltank Uno Value Pack ($39.95) and Fueltank Duo Value Pack ($69.95) hit shelves at Best Buy on Sunday, September 27th.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I will be looking for something like this for an upcoming trip. Thanks for the info, I will definitely be hitting best buy at the end of the month to look at them more closely!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    SsssMokin!

I've got to get me one of these! (or more)
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    At Best Buy now and no one in the store knows anything
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.297 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Not available on best buy's website either
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4