Keep in mind some products are a few months away: Fueltank Fueltank can simultaneously charge ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Callpod CES Follow Up - Portable Charging / Bluetooth Headsets / Chargepod

Advertisement

Keep in mind some products are a few months away:

Fueltank
    Fueltank can simultaneously charge two small electronic devices without the use of an outlet. It contains a rechargeable lithium ion battery which has more than 7 times the capacity of a standard mobile phone. The Fueltank utilizes device-specific adapters - the same ones used for Chargepod - so you can customize your Fueltank™ to meet the exact needs of you and your family. Proprietary voltage regulator technology senses the amount of power required to charge your devices. LED fuel capacity indicators display when charging indicator button is pressed. http://www.callpod.com/products/fueltank

Chargepod
    The Chargepod (new price starts at $39.95) is a versatile 6-in-1 Charger that simultaneously charges popular portable devices including Blackberrys, iPods/iPhones, Palm Treos, in addition to hundreds of other cell phones, PDAs and portable gaming devices. Devices can be charged at home, in the car or while traveling. http://www.callpod.com/products/chargepod

Drone
    The Drone(TM), a plug and play VoIP and Bluetooth stereo USB adapter for PC's and Mac computers. The Drone, which was created from die-cast zinc and high impact polycarbonate for strength and durability, seamlessly switches between Bluetooth headsets and headphones and can connect to any PC or Mac computer via USB port. It has an operating range of 100 meters. Its combined features surpass any other Bluetooth USB adapter ever created. The Drone is perfect for use with Skype and other VoIP users using a Bluetooth headset that don't like to be tethered to their laptop, Mac or PC. The Drone allows users to roam around at home or at the office freely up to 100 meters away. http://www.callpod.com/products/drone

Dragon V2
    Dragon V2 (DV2) headset for Bluetooth mobile phones, PDAs VOIP products and computers. The DV2 gives users the powerful combination of unparalleled range and superior sound quality. Talk on your mobile phone without wires using the Dragon® Bluetooth® headset. With a 328+ ft (100m) range, you can roam around your office or home without having to carry your phone. Dragon can also connect with your PC for Skype® calls simultaneously, allowing you to switch between your PC and mobile phone with a press of a button. With advanced dual-mic noise suppression™, the callers on the other end will enjoy crystal clear voice even if you are at an airport, noisy restaurant or car. The Dragon V2 with all Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones, computers and PDAs. http://www.callpod.com/products/dragon

Callpod won the CEA innovation award for the portable charging category and they were nominated for a few other products. They also won the Illinois state innovation award. In the past year, Callpod, introduced several innovative award-winning products including the Fueltank, a portable chargin device, the Drone, a superior Bluetooth adapter, the Dragon V2 Class 1 Bluetooth headset and Phoenix Mobile Conferencing System, a Class 1 Bluetooth mobile conferencing system and their debut product, the Chargepod, a well-received 6-in-1 portable gadget charging solution.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Kewl stuff Hayden, thanks for the info!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Those do look interesting. Those chargin pods can come in handy with multiple devices.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    That fuel tank looks awesome, that's on my wish list for sure!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by macallik View Post
    Those do look interesting. Those chargin pods can come in handy with multiple devices.
    I was very excited about it until I went to the site and 'built' one. The adapters all come separately from the main unit. Total cost (not including shipping and tax) was 89.70. I think that is a little pricey. I'll just charge them all separately.
    Nikki
    iPhone 4S - work
    Samsung Galaxy SII - personal
    Supporting BB, android and iOs devices at work.

HachiMachi no está en línea Stack level 1
    You can find the tips a bit cheaper if you do some searching around. I picked up the Fueltank from Best Buy a few weeks ago and it rocks!

I brought it with me when I went skiing last week- I charged up my BB on the slopes while still listening to tunes. Very sweet!

mckinleyma no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Always look for Promos!

Hayden,

Thank you for reviewing us, we love coming across good reviews. In show of our appreciation and because we are not Belkin, I would like to offer your readers 15% off their next Callpod.com purchase. When you shop at Callpod.com use promo code CALL345 at check out and we will knock 15% of your purchase.

Thank you,
    Michael

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by mckinleyma View Post
    Hayden,

Thank you for reviewing us, we love coming across good reviews. In show of our appreciation and because we are not Belkin, I would like to offer your readers 15% off their next Callpod.com purchase. When you shop at Callpod.com use promo code CALL345 at check out and we will knock 15% of your purchase.

Thank you,
    Michael
    Thanks thats awesome, I will check out some of your stuff, I am real interested in that Fueltank... Im looking foward to it being released...
    -Josh

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by mckinleyma View Post
    Hayden,

Thank you,
    Michael
    Thanks for the discount Michael. How long is this deal good for?

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    WOW -- TOTALLY AWESOME. light at the end of the tunnel .. heheheh.
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

michaelajones no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Do you need such a thing?

I mean really, I saw a (2)AA-battery-powered USB mobile charger at Lowe's the other day, for $9.99. With a couple of AA cells, I can charge my BlackBerry, and then (in my case) charge my BlueTooth headset.

All for less than ten bucks! This seems like overkill to me, and overprice(d).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by michaelajones; 01-22-2009 at 04:45 PM.

shakman1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have a portable charger for way less than that and I can use it to charge any device I choose. This, even with the discount, is way too expensive for my needs.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Awesome I may be able to get one of these my next check!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

latosha no está en línea Stack level 3
    DOPE!!!! i know it costs an arm and a leg but if i had money like that...this baby would be mine. i have tons of junk i could charge on this thing.