From Bell's website: "Now you can connect your team affordably on the fastest and largest ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Buy one BlackBerry and get four more free

Advertisement

From Bell's website: "Now you can connect your team affordably on the fastest and largest mobile network across North America. Buy either a BlackBerry 8830 World Edition smartphone or a BlackBerry Pearl 8130 smartphone, and get four BlackBerry 8703e smartphones free.

Plus, continue the savings with a shared data plan from Bell. Simply add users to any Email and Internet plan for only $20 per additional user, each month.

Fine print:
    Offer ends March 31, 2008. Available with compatible devices, within Bell Mobility core network and/or high speed mobile network coverage areas where technology permits. Long distance and roaming charges (including foreign taxes) may apply outside your local area. Other monthly fees i.e.e9-1-1 (75˘/mo.), system access (not a government fee) ($8.95/mo.), and one-time activation ($35) apply. Early termination fees apply. Subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer. Taxes extra. While supplies last. May not be as shown. May not be available in all locations. Other conditions apply. (1) In 1xEVDO coverage areas. (2) With new, simultaneous activation of all new devices, each on a 3-yr. contract, on a voice and data plan with a min. value of $45/mo. or a voice plan with a min. value of $20/mo. in addition to any data feature with a min. value of $25/mo. or a SmallBiz Shared or SmallBiz Canada Shared plan in addition to any data feature with a min. value of $25 for the main member and each additional member must add a voice feature of $15 and a data feature of $20. (3) Includes Mobile Connect use. (4) Share a common pool of data among up to 8 additional members. Research In Motion, the RIM logo, BlackBerry, the BlackBerry logo and SureType are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and may be pending or registered in other countries - these and other marks of Research In Motion Limited are used under license.

[Read more]

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Buy one BlackBerry and get four more free

wow they must be trying to rid the rest of the 8700 series

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

the 8700 series im sure will be phased out at some point...

but what a GREAT deal for business owners -- or medium size families

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I agree. This is a nice deal. The 87xx series is a tremendous workhorse!!!

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

I was thinking the exact same thing...trying to reduce the on hand stock of 8703e devices. On the flip side, as stated before, this is gray for businesses (especially small businesses) to take advantage of.

I was impressed with my 8703e when I had it. Good features, solid performance.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~