Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I registered via the website, too, and still have not received the email link to ... Smartphone News forum

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3

No email

Advertisement

I registered via the website, too, and still have not received the email link to download the program

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I just got this email....They are working on it. Yay for being on top of things!!

We are finding some issues with BIS-only BlackBerrys reporting incorrect device information. We are looking into this issue and hope to have it resolved very soon. I will email you as soon as we have the download fixed. I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may cause and look forward to getting you running with myBoxTone Insight soon.

Thanks for your patience,

BoxTone
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

mitchberk no está en línea Developer

BoxTone for the BES side

Quote Originally Posted by shawnvictor View Post
    I can't wait to try this.. I wonder if they have something for the bes side..
    Shawn,

BoxTone has several products on the BES Side. Our lineage is BES-side monitoring and management of mobile users. Feel free to contact me to discuss further or check our website for info.

Update on Beta Program Registrations

In the initial stages of our beta, with over 1,000 downloads, we have found a few minor glitches with the approval and installation of the application on BIS-Only BlackBerrys. To ensure a smooth download and installation process for all, we are deferring the approval of BIS registrations (e.g., Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo addresses) until those issues are resolved. We expect these issues to be resolved quickly and we will resume approvals and downloads as soon as they are addressed.

For those of you that have already registered and have not yet recievced a acceptance email, your registrations are pending and will be approved as soon as these minor installation issues have been addressed. At that time, you will recieve an email with a download link.

For those of you that have not yet registered, please feel free to continue to register. As soon as the minor installation issues have been addressed, we will approve your registration and you will be sent an email with a download link.

We apologize for the delay and are working hard to re-start the beta process.

Thanks for your patience.

-BoxTone

criminala no está en línea Stack level 2
    I applied 1 day ago , so i will just wait till u receive an email with the details .

Regarding my question , does anyone have an answer ?

"I see this app monitors traffic also .
    Could this be a replacement for "minimoni" ?
    Since minimoni doesn't really work great on OS 4.5 and up i'm trying to find something else to monitor traffic with + logbook ."

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    My application is still awaiting approval?

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I did get this installed and it seems to work well. Unfortunately no data usage tracking for CDMA BBs yet, but was told they're working on it.
    It's a CDMA issue, they are working with RIM on it. Was emailing them back and forth last night about it.

Data Tracking

Quote Originally Posted by criminala View Post
    I applied 1 day ago , so i will just wait till u receive an email with the details .

Regarding my question , does anyone have an answer ?

"I see this app monitors traffic also .
    Could this be a replacement for "minimoni" ?
    Since minimoni doesn't really work great on OS 4.5 and up i'm trying to find something else to monitor traffic with + logbook ."

myBoxTone tracks all data sent from and received by your BlackBerry. The current version displays and maintains this data for the last 24 hours. We may consider longer term tracking in a future release.

Requets Status

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeek View Post
    My application is still awaiting approval?
    Feel free to email me at myboxtone at boxtone.com to check on the status of your request. Please ensure that you provide the primary/default email address configured on your BlackBerry.

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro
    Installed it on my 8310 on 4.2 yesterday and it works like a charm. I haven't noticed any degradation in network or application performance.
    Data Outages
    Reinstall OS
    Desktop/Device Page

Yes, I'm a BES admin with an iPhone 3G.

Follow me on Twitter!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    How do I know what's using my RAM? Sometimes it reports that I have 5 0r 6 mb ram free even with tons of stuff running in the background. Other times it reports only 1 mb ram and I close everything out and it doesn't go up. I just deleted almost every 3rd party app from my BB, and after the reboot it says only 1mb RAM free and I have 45mb of flash free.

Are there inaccuracies in the numbers the app is reporting? The numbers are all over the place. I opened one email and checked insight again and it said I had 0mb RAM , I closed it, checked insight again and it said 4mb RAM. Then I opened that same email again and checked insight, 3mb RAM Nothing else is running in the background. Nothing in the browser, I deleted empower email viewer so that's not the issue.

I need explanation please

Also, isn't the total RAM a fixed number, mine fluctuates in Insight between 15-16mb total.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

timlutz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24285b24
    Nice app.been using it for a few days and it seems right on,my only gripe is that the text and symbols are just alittle small.Worth checking out!

tweezak no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hmm...the request link is dead. Maybe they've got all the beta testers they want...?

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    ^Maybe been testing a few days now.

I think Ram is what is reserved for OS, and on the newer phones it no longer says 64 MB total memory but 53, which I am guessing is the flash which is used by programs that are currently running. I agree some explanation would be useful, but all in all I like the program. Now if they will just send my copy for my 8320 as promised I'll be great

~ via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    ^^ Oops I should say If they get the issue with my 8320 fixed I'll be great!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast