Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

hmmmm ...im running it on an 8320....so which BB is it compatible on?... Smartphone News forum

islandpinoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2884AE28

Advertisement

hmmmm ...im running it on an 8320....so which BB is it compatible on?
    ***RIP<3MD***

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    Quote Originally Posted by ferfious View Post
    i was all excited to try this too
    So was I. Maybe in the near future. I would really like to check this app out. "keeping fingers crossed"

i tried signing up and it told me i was running an OS older than 4.2. but i have 4.5 installed on my 8330 curve. it must be an configurationproblem from the actual sight. i would love to have this app though. :cry:

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

ernsalas no está en línea Stack level 3
    It didn't work for me it says it can't find the servers, oh well! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    bout to try installing it on my tmo 8320...will let you know the results
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

PIN/ID
    2884AE28
    Just curious if this app has worked for anyone yet..if so which device are you using? Just so others know if it will work for them.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    having server error on my 8320 as well.....
    wonder if it has anything to do with 4.5 os???
    i am running 4.5.0.69
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    signed up but still waiting for the email

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Update: For those with connection issues, including me. They are currently looking into this issue. They've identified a timeout issue with the java connection and still working to pinpoint the cause. Stay close.

Of course, a reminder, this is Beta so we are all here to help get it right.

PIN/ID
    2884AE28
    For sure Hayden...Thanks for the update.
    ***RIP<3MD***

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846
    Well, I feel sorry for those having connection issues. I managed to become one of the lucky ones and have the program sucessfully running on my 8100 with OS 4.5 installed.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mitchberk no está en línea Developer

Update on myBoxTone Insight

I apologize for not responding earlier. To answer the questions raised above

1. myBoxTone Insight does support all BlackBerry 8xxx and 9xxx smartphones running OS 4.2.2 and later, with the temporary exception of the 8130. We are in the process of determining the conflict with the 8130 and should have it resolved in the near future.

2. As Hayden mentioned, we are experiencing some issues authenticating a relativly small subset of BIS-only BlackBerrys. We are also investigating this and hope to have this resolved in the very near future.

3. As part of our beta program registration process, myBoxTone Insight verifies the primary email address of the BlackBerry on which it is installed against our registration database. For this verification to succeed, you must register the Primary Email Address of your device when you register for the beta program. If you are connected to a Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES), this will be your BES email account. You can locate your BlackBerry's primary email address via Menu->Options->Advanced Options->Default Services: Messaging.

4. In the last 12 hours, we have recieved over 1,100 requests to join the beta program. We have already approved the overwhelming majority of these requests; however, we have not yet had time to respond to those email addresses that do not appear to be valid email addresses or are unlikely to be the primary email address on the account. If you registered with an email address that is not the primary email address for your BlackBerry, please re-register with the appropriate email address.

Thanks for your patience during this beta release. We appreciate all of your feedback and hope you enjoy myBoxTone Insight.

Thanks,

BoxTone
    myboxtone@boxtone.com

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    The calls and call mins doesnt update for me? Anyone else as this issue? It stays at 0 for both.

mitchberk no está en línea Developer
    Please email me at myboxtone@boxtone.com and we can identify the disconnect and get the application installed on your BlackBerry.

Thanks,

Mitch

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast