Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just got one of these. I can't wait to try it out with Docs2Go ... Smartphone News forum

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Advertisement

I just got one of these. I can't wait to try it out with Docs2Go on 4.5.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

blacknight0180 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2445561A
    can you also store your purchased programs like zip files or themes...?? just in case your bb gets corrupted... you know where to get it... download ota..
    -=BlacKnight=-

Vrmithrax no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3133AA47
    I've used box.net for years to store and transfer big files without the email filter issues you can run into with attachments. I upgraded to the 10 gig account long ago, and have used it constantly. Having access to it from my BlackBerry will make it even more useful. Looking forward to checking it out.

tweezak no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ok...time for my traditional dumb question.

Can you upload to box.net from your phone? I've been looking for a way but haven't seen anything yet.

Thanks.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    No nothing as of yet. Just the ability to download files to your bb. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    There's a app out that lets you upload and download from boxnet I dont remember the name off hand...maybe another stacker remember....hyden posted something on it a while back...(((edited))) it's called Cortado
    http://techzter.com/2008/03/20/black...do-and-boxnet/
    Last edited by butterfly2; 06-07-2008 at 07:22 PM.
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

MR. H no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301a4489
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~so does it support music??

Samba no está en línea Stack level 2
    Anyone else getting a "HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error" when trying to open an uploaded word doc file on the 8100? I double checked by TCP settings and they appear to be fine.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2 View Post
    There's a app out that lets you upload and download from boxnet I dont remember the name off hand...maybe another stacker remember....hyden posted something on it a while back...(((edited))) it's called Cortado
    http://techzter.com/2008/03/20/black...do-and-boxnet/

So Cortado works withe box.net as an uploader? Or is that something separate?
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samba View Post
    Anyone else getting a "HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error" when trying to open an uploaded word doc file on the 8100? I double checked by TCP settings and they appear to be fine.
    Same with me on my 8130.....but I have no settings to mess with so I'm not sure what else to try.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Going to sign up now.

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sounds very interesting and a greet tool for little things, i'll give it a shot.
    --
    More than meets the eye.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    OK, so I've been trying this out for a few days. From the Box.net mobile app I have been able to view and download pictures and muisc files but have not been able to open and view any documents. Every time I try, I get an HTTP 500 server error.

So I contacted them and they replied saying I needed to also download the Cortado Connect client. Here's the link: http://www.cortado.com/connect

I did download it, it takes up tons of space, over 700kb, and it essentially does the same thing, allows me to access my music and picture files but gives me the 500 server error if I try to view a document. It also has tons of other features(faxing, which I don't think I would use at this point and are available only available if I pay a monthly fee.

I have let them know I am still having issues and am waiting for their reply, but I am just wonderingif there are others with this problem or if anyone has any tips that may help me out.

Or maybe I am totally misunderstanding and viewing documents on the BB is not even possible......if anyone could straighten me out here that would be great!!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

knaq3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Well I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who can't get this thing to work. I also get the 500 error. And I got really excited too because I just got documents to go. If box.net is listening please help!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

momoy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240de93f
    With qipit, online file storage and file sharing is in the palm of your hand. Just like you share photos, you can share printed documents and handwritten notes or whiteboards. Qipit also takes the place of expensive interactive whiteboards, electronic whiteboards, digital whiteboards, electronic copy boards, or smartboards. Qipit lets you copy, store, fax, email and publish any information you put on a whiteboard, giving you a digital copy instead of just providing a printout. And qipit is a great way to archive all of your important documents like birth certificates, ID cards, passports, legal documents, tax documents and more. Get smart! Get qipit! Try qipit now. It's easy, and it's free! Qipit.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12