Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I've reloaded the OS. It appears to have freed up around 12 MB of memory ... Smartphone News forum

Moridar no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    302686bc

Re: Blip for BlackBerry - Geo-social interaction

Advertisement

I've reloaded the OS. It appears to have freed up around 12 MB of memory on my device. There was something very odd with the device when I got it. I'm running normal now. But will monitor the memory usage of it.
    Gave up on Rogers! Went to Telus!

ronx162 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304BCB8B
    so if I understand correctly, BB Maps has to be installed for this app to work? Or are there just certain features that would be disabled if BB Maps was not present on the device?

Rob

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3
    Quote Originally Posted by ronx162 View Post
    so if I understand correctly, BB Maps has to be installed for this app to work? Or are there just certain features that would be disabled if BB Maps was not present on the device?

Rob
    Good question, and I would like to know too. Since I have the enhanced Vision plan, I have Sprint Nav installed and have removed BB Maps in order to free up space. I don't want to have to put BB Maps back on there in order to use it.

McLuuvin no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have a GPS internal BLACKBERRY phone 8310 and want to find another BLACKBERRY phone that doesn't have gps, will it find the other phone that doesn't have gps? Or does both phones have to have gps??

BradBlick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F1CE0
    i run the pearl 8130 and have everything up and running, however when i do anything such as "map locations on a map" or anything of the sort... the app begins to flip flop continuously between Loading.... and Logging on...., Loading.... and Logging On..... and i get nothing accomplished

JbOi112 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ronx162 View Post

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by wxboss View Post
    Good question, and I would like to know too. Since I have the enhanced Vision plan, I have Sprint Nav installed and have removed BB Maps in order to free up space. I don't want to have to put BB Maps back on there in order to use it.
    I have this same exact question... Any updates?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123