nuTsie Music Service Provides Access to iTunes Music on Popular BlackBerry Pearl and BlackBerry Curve ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

BlackBerrys Go nuTsie

Advertisement

nuTsie Music Service Provides Access to iTunes Music on Popular BlackBerry Pearl and BlackBerry Curve Series Smartphones

nuTsie today announced the immediate commercial availability of their mobile music service on BlackBerry smartphones from Research In Motion, including the popular BlackBerry Pearl and BlackBerry Curve Series smartphones. nuTsie for BlackBerry can now be purchased at nuTsie.com or from leading mobile software purveyor Handmark.

nuTsie allows anyone to listen to their iTunes music and playlists in hi-fi quality on their BlackBerry smartphone, PC or other mobile phone, as well as listen to recommended music based on their playlists, explore other users' playlists and share music with friends.

nuTsie is available immediately for a one-time fee of $19.99 that covers all-you-can-eat music for the life of the device or for a monthly subscription fee of $3.99.
    Two new complimentary nuTsie products to be released later this month will allow seamless integration with iTunes and Facebook.

"nuTsie on BlackBerry was a huge success in beta and we're excited to bring this service to even more people through a commercial launch," said Dave Dederer, Vice President of Business Development at Melodeo and founding member of the GRAMMY-nominated, multi-platinum rock band The Presidents of the United States of America. "nuTsie offers BlackBerry owners an easy, inexpensive way to access their iTunes libraries on the go and to hear new music from other users' playlists. We're also rolling out a new feature for the commercial launch on BlackBerry: a superior recommendation engine, which gets to know your iTunes collection and makes suggestions based on hundreds or thousands of data points. Very cool, proprietary and unique to nuTsie."

nuTsie parent company Melodeo, Inc.'s mobile entertainment services now reach more than 50 million wireless customers through distribution deals and customer relationships with Alltel, AT&T, SunCom, T-Mobile, Danger, Motorola, Rogers Wireless in Canada, 3 in the UK and Ireland, China Unicom, Sony BMG Music Entertainment and Warner Music Group in China; TDC in Denmark, Korean Telecom Freetel (KTF) in Korea and M1 in Singapore. Melodeo's mobile entertainment services are compatible with the majority of mobile handsets on the market.

[Read More]

marked12345 no está en línea Stack level 1
    SWEET app. works and looks good, I really like the grab it button you can make playlist on the fly....keep up the good work.

jonfredric no está en línea Developer
    wow, this is a super app - pick whatever music you want for free!!!

synd no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Just got it today

Trying it out for the $4.00 a month and see how it goes. So far, it's nice! Have only tried it over wifi and it works great. Automatically buffers next song in the middle of the song playing so that there are no gaps between songs. Nice! I recommend it!
    What worries you, masters you.
    -John Locke

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    havent tried this yet, guess I can add it to my world of 3rd party apps
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

ev1lle1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    244cc7ce
    1. Lets say i have music on my Itunes library that i dint purchase from Itunes. Will i still be able to listen to them from my bb?

2.Does the music play through the web? Bcuz I dont have wifi , and I wouldnt wanna listen to music that constantly stops while loading.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Quote Originally Posted by ev1lle1 View Post
    1. Lets say i have music on my Itunes library that i dint purchase from Itunes. Will i still be able to listen to them from my bb?

2.Does the music play through the web? Bcuz I dont have wifi , and I wouldnt wanna listen to music that constantly stops while loading.
    I've been using nuTsie for quite a while on my EDGE connection. Once it buffers the song I rarely have any stops at all.

Since i've had the program a long time for free, I wonder if we're going to have to start paying.. I guess I was under a beta
    Last edited by DCookSta; 04-24-2008 at 12:28 PM.

romes. no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ev1lle1 View Post

i have a bunch of music in my iTunes i didn't necessarily get in iTunes (or pay for), and this app plays it all, no problem. overall i am pretty impressed.

this "iTunes Top 100" playlist alone is something i haven't really seen elsewhere online...

http://www.nutsie.com/playlist/iTune...%20100/1265257

#1 BBFreak no está en línea Stack level 2
    It is a cool program and I used it during the Beta testing. Very nice application indeed and it looks like they made some upgrades as well to the look and feel of it.

jayeverette no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2437b3bd
    Loved this app as a beta. I rarely ever had problems. Think I may pay for the full version~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    I am looking at getting this app it seems that everyone is really happy with it and I sure would like having all my music with me.

???????
    Would you require an unlimited data plan to use this? does it use the browser and chargeable data minutes to stream the music? or how does that work?????

thanks
    regards
    cHAd
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

romes. no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by thechadj View Post
    I am looking at getting this app it seems that everyone is really happy with it and I sure would like having all my music with me.

???????
    Would you require an unlimited data plan to use this? does it use the browser and chargeable data minutes to stream the music? or how does that work?????

thanks
    regards
    cHAd

yeah, i would recommend it. my data plan was only $20 bucks.

dbh1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Does anyone know of a similar products that don't constantly stream? I.e., maybe it buffers 100 songs (or the whole playlist) onto your expansion card. OTA preferred, but I could live with a wired solution to my itunes that is seamless. While this seems like a nice product, the extra battery life, missed calls, inability to use while out of range, etc., makes manually copying the songs over (I only buy mp3's for itunes, none of this drm stuff) a better solution for me.