When busy women executives are on the run from desk to meeting, a selection from ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

BlackBerryArbor Dresses Upward BlackBerries in Prada, Marc Jacobs, etc

Advertisement

When busy women executives are on the run from desk to meeting, a selection from BlackBerryArbor's collection of high fashion and designer wallets and clutches simplifies the process. Created by a business woman who knew she wasn't the only one juggling several small items to and fro and who recognized that purses simply are not practical at the office, Carolyn Belcher hand-picked a luxurious line with room enough to carry a BlackBerry, a pen, business cards and some cash, yet small enough to toss into a purse or briefcase at the end of the day.

"While holsters are fine accessory for men that wear belts everyday, they don't work very well for the professional women I interact with," said Belcher. "The BlackBerry Arbor line offers wallets that work fabulously for carrying a BlackBerry."

With names like Prada, Marc Jacobs and Fossil, one expects only the finest. For others who want to extend the image of the polished business maven beyond the portable into other areas of life, the range presents a bit of sparkle from radiant rhinestone baguette bags and wristlets, along with rolling leather laptop cases in luscious caramel and sizzling salmon.

"Large wallets and clutches are popular fashion accessories and go to staff meetings as easily as they go to lunch and to little league games," added Belcher.

Through Sept 30, 2007, all purchases made at BlackBerry Arbor will support the troops - 15 percent of the net proceeds will go to Soldiers' Angels. "May no soldier go unloved."

To view the entire collection of wallets, clutches, wristlets and mini shoulder bags, visit 'http://blackberryarbor.com'.

zjfarmer no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: BlackBerryArbor Dresses Upward BlackBerries in Prada, Marc Jacobs, etc

For professional women?? I want one too. I really like the Prada one pictured. Going to have to check them out to see they are for this professional man.
    -- ZJ

"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences." - W.I. Thomas

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional

Re: BlackBerryArbor Dresses Upward BlackBerries in Prada, Marc Jacobs, etc

I think if women want a wristlet or clutch, they'll buy one. This isn't anything groundbreaking.

The quilted Marc Jacobs? Fall 05.