RIM's President and co-CEO, Mike Lazaridis, today confirmed that RIM will launch a line of ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Blackberry w/ Multimedia, expandable memory, Wi-fi, GPS and built-in Camera!

Advertisement

RIM's President and co-CEO, Mike Lazaridis, today confirmed that RIM will launch a line of BlackBerry handsets with a "lifestyle", "prosumer" feature-set, as well as at least one that runs on the 3G network.

The 8700 will soon get a 3G makeover

Speaking to CNET.com.au at the 2006 Wireless Enterprise Symposium in Florida, Lazaridis revealed that some of the specific features offered by these new devices will include improved multimedia performance, expandable memory, Wi-Fi, integrated GPS and a smaller, lighter design. Lazaridis said that there "could" also be a built-in camera, but would not definitively confirm this.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Blackberry w/ Multimedia, expandable memory, Wi-fi, GPS and built-in Camera!

**sigh** and I am just getting used to my 8700 and here we go again.. my hubby however will probably be happy, if there is a new BB he will get my 8700
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Blackberry w/ Multimedia, expandable memory, Wi-fi, GPS and built-in Camera!

I will be all about this one, however, it has to look similar or better than the 8700 that I have now. I know, looks aren't everything, but I really like the look of the 8700G compared to the 8700C and the new 8707. If they can just wait about a year so that I don't have to pay full price again.

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~Man! RIM is gonna break me!
    You know I'm gonna have to have one of those! Maybe RIM can give me a frequent buyer discount! Lmao!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

LOL I can finally upgrade to the 8700g once it has the music/video capabilities.

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

Yeah, now I can just wait for the 8700g 3g version! Cool! Sometimes being broke can have its advantages!!!!!!

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by hydn
    RIM's President and co-CEO, Mike Lazaridis, today confirmed that RIM will launch a line of BlackBerry handsets with a "lifestyle", "prosumer" feature-set, as well as at least one that runs on the 3G network.

The 8700 will soon get a 3G makeover

Speaking to CNET.com.au at the 2006 Wireless Enterprise Symposium in Florida, Lazaridis revealed that some of the specific features offered by these new devices will include improved multimedia performance, expandable memory, Wi-Fi, integrated GPS and a smaller, lighter design. Lazaridis said that there "could" also be a built-in camera, but would not definitively confirm this.
    Hmmmn...where did you get that info from?
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

Ruminator no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d2215a

<Raises hand> I'll take one, please!

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~