Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well. I here you all. I just want to comment on the statement that the ... Smartphone News forum

yourboyap no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    249E10B5

Advertisement

Well. I here you all. I just want to comment on the statement that the bold is the buggiest device ever. I own and operate 2 businesses. I work in the music industry with some of the top dogs, so my bb is my world. I've owed or tried almost every smartphone out and that wasn't released. I bought the bold the day it was released. All I have to say is, "It's the BEST device I've ever owned or used". It does what its supposed to and its fast as heck!!! I use the iphone as a toy! LOL! As a matter of fact I gave it to my 12 year old.

superman2683 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20e07eda
    the bold is still better in everyway!!! no lag!!!

traljnky no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31d34aca
    Personally I like my Storm and couldn't care less what anyone has to say about it . Everyone is free to use whatever device they prefer, thats the bottom line.

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    Well said Archer6...
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    i have to agree with the post all i buy is rim products but they blew this launch its a subpar phone and the fact is a blackberry with out a physical keyboard dont make sense if rim spent more time on innovation instead of chasing behind apple OS 4.5 would have been out the bold launch would have went smoother the pearl filp would not have been or at least as much of a failure rim needs to get back to its grass roots

p8ntballa no está en línea Stack level 2
    I still don't think that I could ever warm up to touch screen. For a multi media phgone maybe but smartphone no thanks. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Well, I hate to be the lone dissenter in this group. Unfortunately I had an opportunity to play with a Storm today. One of my employees picked one up on release day, in Redmond. I think I pay these guys too much!!

I spent an hour or so playing with the device, sending myself emails etc. I am not impressed. I know I will no longer be waiting in line when Telus releases them (if they release them) in time for Christmas.

I have to agree that I couldn't send the several dozen emails I send on a daily basis using this device. My responses would be limited to three letter words. Yup, LoL, OK, or..... `I`ll call you`.

I don`t have huge fingers and I couldn`t get the proper letters to save my life. It took about three sentences on my Curve, Bold, 8800 etc to get used to the keyboards.

There may be a niche for the Storm, but I don`t think the business user is going to fit that niche!
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I don't think you're the lone dissenter. I played with one today and frankly, until they work out some of the glitches it's not ready for my needs. It's a really cool device -- don't get me wrong. But with the quantity of e-mail I need to send and receive, the keyboard pretty much blew it for me. I just couldn't really make it work.

But I really do think it competes with the same market as the iPhone. I couldn't really type on that either so to me, they are about equal. And since I really like the BB interface better, I think I'd buy the Storm over the iPhone all other things being equal.

But you're right. For a business device, I don't think I can give up a physical keyboard just yet.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Here is an article from someone that also finds Pogue a #@&^-*

I Quote:

Whew! That's one unhappy camper!

The entire review he's written is as scathing and negative as this snippet I've shared so you can see his experience has been not only bad but horrible.

I don't know what to tell David other than this is the opposite of my own experience of a week with a Storm.

It's not perfect, I haven't found a gadget yet that is in all respects.

But it does what I expect it to and I just haven't seen all the glitches and freezes that Pogue mentions.

I got a good laugh out of this one... source

Cheers...

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Very nice article!
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    Not the first time NewYork Times put out a biased report.

andrsnsm no está en línea Stack level 1
    Not much to add other than you mis-spelled STORM in your title. You wrote STROM

Sam

thasweetone27 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    askme; )
    Quote Originally Posted by ice44 View Post
    I think archer6 should have his own colum.....LOL

yeah I hate people who's job it is to be unbiased and report facts and all they do is suck up to whomever will offer them the most........

i agree completely! too many people leave their passion for getting the unbiased news to the people because of money.
    bebe

cabinets no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeberry View Post
    lol the articl writer you should check his other articles before defending and i have i phone and a storm in front of me rater the storm than the i phone the i is sexy as hell but after fun and cosmetics thats all its not faster than a vw storm running evdo better yet its not as fast as my sprint 8130 running evdo lol great for music and movies but phone leaves alot to be cried about cant lie i like it but will stick with rim and by the way iphone and iphone 3g were buggy from the first to for sum the sixth month so no go on that and the bold was stated by most to be the most buggy smartphone ever releases

thats my 2 cents holla!
    My gosh!!!! What the heck are you saying?!!! Not one punctuation mark. Give me a break!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by thasweetone27 View Post
    i agree completely! too many people leave their passion for getting the unbiased news to the people because of money.
    Sadly, in our supply and demand society, money seems to rule all. That's one of the best part of PinStack. While people are definitely are biased, there are so many people on here debating things that you can generally get a good overall understanding of something.

I haven't had cable for over 5 years and I really don't miss the commercials or news one bit! And I can keep informed just fine with only the internet.
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast