Via BlackBerrycool: " Rogers had given call center employees a specific script to read when ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

BlackBerry Storm due to hit Rogers before Christmas?

Advertisement

Via BlackBerrycool: "Rogers had given call center employees a specific script to read when customers ask about touch screen BlackBerrys (i.e., the BlackBerry Storm), we just had to call ourselves and see what was up. The audio below confirms that Rogers will carry the BlackBerry Storm 9500, and that we’ll see it before Christmas (hopefully in November)! Apologies to the extremely helpful customer service rep who was the subject of my ruse.

On to audio...

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Hmmm? This is just my personal opinion; Don't know if I think this was scripted....sounded more erratic info to me...like a pacifier. I have called VZW and received different responses...(Just because I was trying to "grill" them...sorry, that's not what a truely addicted BB user would do.) A lot of the info was scattered and erratic...just depending on how confident the sales rep was. -Just an opinion. Thanks for the info, though.

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    The OFFICIAL answer from Rogers is currently that We are aware that this device is causing alot of interest however we are not yet sure which carriers will be launching or when it will launch. Please keep watching www.rogers.com for more info.

This is the official script that we were given as Rogers employees.

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Krik, does that sound like what a Rogers employee would say though?