The world's first touch screen BlackBerry smartphone returns to select Verizon Wireless stores Friday in ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

BlackBerry Storm Back in Stock in Select Stores Today!

Advertisement

The world's first touch screen BlackBerry smartphone returns to select Verizon Wireless stores Friday in Northern California just in time for the Holidays. The new shipment of BlackBerry Storm (model 9530) devices is significant, but supplies will still be limited.

The Storm sold out on launch day (November 21) in nearly all U.S. stores, including Verizon Wireless retail outlets in Northern California. To keep up with demand, Verizon Wireless has been filling orders by shipping the device directly to customers as new units become available. While orders can still be direct-shipped, the company made an extra effort to get limited quantities in stock Friday at the stores seeing the greatest demand.

The Storm -- with a large, clickable touch screen keyboard; multi-media capabilities like a full HTML browser, 3.2 megapixel camera for pictures and video; secure email; replaceable battery; document editing capability; and Rhapsody music service -- is the fastest-selling device Verizon Wireless has ever launched. A global device, it operates on the largest and most reliable 3G network in the U.S.

The Storm returns to the following Northern California stores today: -- Bakersfield - 1220 Oak St., Ste. M -- Chico - 1950 East 20th St. -- Corte Madera - 417 Corte Madera Town Center -- Cupertino - 20735 Stevens Creek Blvd., Suite. E -- Mountain View - 1020 N. Rengstorff Ave., Suite D -- Palo Alto - 219 University Avenue -- Redding - 917 Dana Dr., Suite 4F -- Sacramento - 1417 Howe Ave. -- Salinas - 1970 N. Main Street -- San Francisco - 199 Pine St. -- San Francisco - 768 Market St. -- San Jose - 690 Blossom Hill Road, Suite B -- San Leandro - 1933 Davis Street, Suite 115 -- San Luis Obispo - 994 Mill St. -- San Mateo - 2290 Bridgepointe Parkway -- Santa Clara - 2240 El Camino Real -- Santa Maria - 2128 S. Broadway

via PR Newswire

e-berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    well that's great, except that i'd like them in stores over here on the east coast.. *cough, Philly.*

but all in all, that is nice to see! thanks for the info cherri!
    --
    More than meets the eye.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    check your local stores, you never know

PIN/ID
    will do!! i'm making some calls right now to see if i can find out anything....
    --
    More than meets the eye.

PIN/ID
    OMG! i found a store with them in stock... i just want to squeeze you so much.. thanks! i went yesterday to see if i could get a replacement because of a cosmetic issue i'm having with my storm. but i didn't want to be without a phone or wait so long. so thanks a bunch!!
    --
    More than meets the eye.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    awesome! ^^ glad you found one! TGIF!!!

Threekings no está en línea Stack level 3
    Early January for me. Telus (on the West coast only received a handful) & Corporate policy - damn you!

Although the only good thing about this is they can iron out the kinks and make my 1st Storm experience - wait for it - the Perfect Storm.

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Man sounds like the phone for me!

PIN/ID
    ATA
    you can't watch network television without seeing a storm commercial! verizon really pulled out the big guns on this marketing campaign

Helmdawg no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by e-berry View Post
    well that's great, except that i'd like them in stores over here on the east coast.. *cough, Philly.*

but all in all, that is nice to see! thanks for the info cherri!
    BJ's wholesale in Philly actually had them in stock if your interested...

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    What's the price with contract with Verizon?