Want a paper copy of the e-mail on your BlackBerry? A new service from Premiere ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

BlackBerry service prints to fax

Advertisement

Want a paper copy of the e-mail on your BlackBerry? A new service from Premiere Global Services can make it happen.
    Using the company's PrintAnywhere service, you can send e-mail messages and attachments from a BlackBerry or another mobile device to any fax machine. To print a message, simply select the attachment and enter the phone number of the designated fax machine.
    The PrintAnywhere service is available as a download and requires a $15 activation fee. A $4.95 per month fee includes 30 pages.

Go to www.printanywhere.com

Source

andrebsd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F09FB

Re: BlackBerry service prints to fax

I actualy use MailPrint It runs on my home computer and I leave the printer on, in case I need something printed from my PDA, I just copy and paste it into an email to myself with the subject "print" (you can set it for whatever you want, or nothing at all) and out it comes from my printer.

You can also just attach files to your email (in case your using a Palm or Windows Mobile device) and it will go ahead and print those aswell.

Theres also other programs to do the same thing, searching google for "print email automatically" get a few programs.
    PIN: 240F09FB - Feel free to msg anytime.