Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Im getting A communication failure has occured. The Server may be busy. Please try again ... Smartphone News forum

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec

Question Blackberry service outage - Updated: service restored

Advertisement

Im getting A communication failure has occured. The Server may be busy. Please try again later. If the problem persists contact your service provider
    im contacting the ATT after hours right now im posting just to if anyone else is getting the same problem
    After Hours # 866-801-3600

Did battery Pull
    Removed Sim Card
    was working fine earlier today
    Also Showing EDGE
    Thanks Guys
    Last edited by Schirripal; 02-09-2008 at 07:05 AM. Reason: more information added
    RedCurv07

PIN/ID
    2096c6ec

Re: AT&T Blackberry service down

im on the phone with ATT saying 6 other people in different areas have had the same problem so far
    im located in Idaho
    Ran Diag on BB showing no Blackberry Service
    unable to access the internet through BB browser
    she submitted a case # for the techs to look at also
    She said that as of right now no ETA per Techs are looking into it right now
    Last edited by Schirripal; 02-09-2008 at 05:48 AM. Reason: update
    RedCurv07

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

OK, so here in NYC when I run the Diagnostic Test, I get No BlackBerry connections (Registration, Connected, PIN), and no connection to the two BIS email addresses that show up (I have five registered).

I haven't received any email on my device since 2:00am EST, and to make matters worse, when I try to log into the AT&T BIS Site, it rejects my ID/PW and sends me to the Verizon BIS site!

I get bulletins from AT&T, and they reported a Nation Wide Low Level Wireless Network Outage (Degradation of GPRS service) that started at 3:21 AM EST, but was reported as resolved 14 minutes later. No other events have been posted (unless that system is down too!).

I can't say for sure - my company's entire BES network went down for three hours this afternoon, so who knows!
    JerryD

PIN/ID
    2096c6ec

Ive been Looking around with the new posts and looks like its an outage so far i found a post with a verizon user unable to access bb services, and for BES side (which i dont know to much about) should check it out confirming with RIM: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ry_outage.html
    RedCurv07

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3

my BIS has been out a few hours now too. i live in LA. i havent gotten any emails and i cant use the browser. im just getting edge connection and not EDGE if that has to do with anything. ive also done numerous softresets. i can still get texts and use my phone though.
    Last edited by CaCHooKa Man; 02-09-2008 at 07:04 AM.

PIN/ID
    2096c6ec

ok guys just got off the phone with ATT and they advised me ATT Nation-wide Data services for Blackberry is not working at all with no-ETA
    RedCurv07

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

this is wide spread. ive got confirmation from 4 friends in miami 3 tmo users one verizon user. all out. confrimation in vegas att user.... 6 in LA. and all the rest in nyc on tmo, verizon, att and sprint. allll down. is the crazy or what...... it wouldnt matter so much to me but im riding on about 4 emails on my att.blackberry account for a meeting i have at 8am. without the emails. its pretty much going to make me lose this meeting. and i only have email adresses for the senders of these emails. but if everyones down im sure they are too. this is really aggravating. i guess you dont realize just how important things are. its not just a habbit. its buisness. its life. and life as we know it in the blackberry world is down.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

PIN/ID
    2096c6ec

k just updated the thread to Blackberry service Down
    RedCurv07

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4

No yahoo emails coming through for me. I do have uppercase EDGE though. I haven't tried to access the internet.

PIN/ID
    2096c6ec

I ran a Diag on my BB and still no service, then I did a battery pull same results no change
    RedCurv07

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Arrow Re: AT&T Blackberry service down

yes, that's confirmed nationwide outage...I'm out here in Myrtle Beach, SC! So, can we use BB Messenger? By the way I'm on the GPRS system and the letters are in small letters, so time to play the waiting game as usual! LOL!

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

people who read this confirm your location and that your blackberry is infact down. meaning. no browser, no emails no bb messanger. etc
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

eddie8 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317eec66

I'm writing this off my bb. I have verizon and live in NY

bluemoon1964 no está en línea Stack level 3

mines down as well with sprint flint mich:cry:

solmssen no está en línea Stack level 1

Schirripal - got your PM, but can't reply because my post count is low. Feel free to do what you think is appropriate - I think the outage is more than AT&T, it's all North American Blackberries. I'm new here, so I'll go with the flow...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast