PIN/ID
    ask

Blackberry Pearl a tight fit! ;)

Advertisement

Original photo via Flickr

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Blackberry Pearl a tight fit! ;)

haha. i could have some fun being a giant pearl.

is that the Voda logo at the bottom, my eyes are getting bad

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I wish Verizon had the pearl. What are they waiting for?

ffmike no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    21C0D135

I particularly like the loose fitting screen protector!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

That's great.

I think the trackball location is interesting.

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by srl7741

I think the trackball location is interesting.
    its a...belly button, get it?

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ a belly button? Ok

mcookyconsp no está en línea Stack level 2

Haha very funny
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Verizon is "waiting" because t-mo sells more berries so RIM gives them preferential treatment. When I was with VZW as a sales rep they basically tried to act like berries didn't exist because our dealership couldn't get a good price on them. VZW actively goes out of their way to completely dismiss individual use of BB, instead pushing Palm devices instead because they have the mentality that people want data as a toy rather than a tool. When they need a tool they go to their boss and corporate rep instead of the store. B2B reps can get acceptable equipment prices because they do enough data biz to move lots of BB's-partly because their customers ask for it up front, but also because they have no incentive to talk them out of it. In fact, most if not all of the acceptably priced used VZW berries on eBay were biz rather than individual-a retail customer will have paid almost $300 and will for darn sure want to get more of their money back. The people who you hear of giving friends their berry for free when they're done with it darn sure didn't get it from a source who paid $400 from the factory. The retail stores,both vzw owned and agent, actually use price to deliberately deter people away from data in retail stores so reps don't have to be capable of working with them--and when you do want one they charge out the nose or stumble around incompetently enough to irritate you enough that you give up and go away.

Again, not someone with an axe to grind, just an insider giving you the facts. From what I gather such is not the case with t-mobile.

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Verizon is "waiting" because t-mo sells more berries so RIM gives them preferential treatment. When I was with VZW as a sales rep they basically tried to act like berries didn't exist because our dealership couldn't get a good price on them. VZW actively goes out of their way to completely dismiss individual use of BB, instead pushing Palm devices instead because they have the mentality that people want data as a toy rather than a tool. When they need a tool they go to their boss and corporate rep instead of the store. B2B reps can get acceptable equipment prices because they do enough data biz to move lots of BB's-partly because their customers ask for it up front, but also because they have no incentive to talk them out of it. In fact, most if not all of the acceptably priced used VZW berries on eBay were biz rather than individual-a retail customer will have paid almost $300 and will for darn sure want to get more of their money back. The people who you hear of giving friends their berry for free when they're done with it darn sure didn't get it from a source who paid $400 from the factory. The retail stores,both vzw owned and agent, actually use price to deliberately deter people away from data in retail stores so reps don't have to be capable of working with them--and when you do want one they charge out the nose or stumble around incompetently enough to irritate you enough that you give up and go away.

Again, not someone with an axe to grind, just an insider giving you the facts. From what I gather such is not the case with t-mobile.
    I don't agree with you on one thing.... the main reason TMO and cingular get it in first is that they are on GSM network who's used about anywhere it the world and Verizon and sprint are on CDMA network which are only use in North America if CDMA was used in the world as much as GSM you wouldn't even see the difference on the release date

My 2 cents

Luc
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ being cdma doesn't help, I agree, but again you saw Palm get out the 700 series first with Verizon because that's the card they like to play. LG also gets their better stuff to Verizon before other NA carriers because they push their phones much more than Motorola or Samsung.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~cool thread