Swag Scene: The Blackberry peeps have set up shop in the Self Luxury Lounge--the über-badass ... Smartphone News forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Blackberry Mentions from EOnline...

Advertisement

Swag Scene: The Blackberry peeps have set up shop in the Self Luxury Lounge--the über-badass 8700c is currently the most sought after gift in town. Jessica Biel, Terrence Howard, Sting and Trudie Styler have all gotten hooked up. If I sport one of these babies, maybe they'll believe I'm an indie starlet?

Mary-Kate Olsen was textin' up on her BlackBerry. Tuesday night. Dive bar called the Dime. M.-K. was sportin' her signature look--long, frizzy locks and baggy clothes--while sippin' on a Diet Coke and chain-smoking. She was accompanied by a buncha scruffy dudes (but no David Katzenberg) downing vodka tonics.

James Brolin was parked right smack out front. In their Jeep. Motor idling. Workin' away on the BlackBerry.

My Sony Qualia Projector. It's the best projector in the world. It's just amazing, the quality. My Blackberry. That's a good gadget, right? For communicating. Oh, s--t, where is my Blackberry? Now that I think of it, it's in the car. I left it in the car. See, I just did [freak out]. It's like I'm itchy now. I'm itchy. Yeah [I'm always texting.] No [it doesn't drive me crazy to text all the time]. I'm crazy already."
    Brett Ratner, Rush Hour director

We'll let the cops and courts sort out whether Naomi Campbell assaulted her former maid by throwing a cell phone at her head for supposedly stealing some jeans. Who cares about all those procedural technicalities? Star delivers the goods on all the designer goods involved. First, the alleged projectile wasn't just a cell phone, it was a "Swarovski crystal-encrusted BlackBerry."

"I brought my Blackberry, which is sort of like having a pocket calculator in high school," confesses David Spade.

From TVLovah: Has Kristin emailed you with any NBC news? They made their announcements today, right?
    She just did. Um, I think she might be kind of mad. She just referred to me as Benedict Two-Face. Here's her email: "We're three-fourths of the way through the clips, and I can tell you Heroes (with Greg Grunberg, saw him, love him) looks awesome, as does Friday Night Lights (with Kyle Chandler, who is angry at Grey's, by the way), and Jeffrey Tambor's and Tina Fey's shows look very funny (despite Jeffrey's show having a laugh track). I've already seen The Black Donnellys and Kidnapped and loved them both, especially Donnellys. By the way, Tina Fey comes out tuna dry on my sure-type BlackBerry." (now thats funny).

Christine Lahti and Tommy Schlamme, zipping toward the Windy City for a family vacay. United Airlines. C.L. joined her kiddos in biz class while her spouse, West Wing helmer T.S., settled into foist with his Blackberry, cell phone and Starbucks coffee in hand.

Celebs like Heath and George nab a monstrous $62,000 bag that includes pricey nuggets like an Antarctic Expedition, a Blackberry and an espresso machine.

But these days, Sundance is all about the swag, as Jenny McCarthy notes in People--and to Party Girl in our own Sundance package. The boisterous and busty writer and star of husband John Asher's Dirty Love, McCarthy says she scammed more than $125,000 worth of gift-bag goods at the Big Dance. "I'm not exaggerating," she says, listing her loot: "leather jackets, Blackberries, four mobile phones, cameras, a trip to the Bahamas, a cruise, a trip to [Mexico], glasses, coats, Escada purses."

As stars age--and they do, people--they begin to realize that somebody needs to know how to call a travel agent and arrange for first class and an all-raw in-flight meal. Enter the real assistants--the working group mentioned above. People who burn 300 calories just thinking about their bosses. People who weld their Blackberries to their palms and then waterproof them so they can work whilst taking a vacation scuba tour.

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

Re: Blackberry Mentions from EOnline...

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~LMAO! Man I just love your posts! Hahaha Where did you get this at?

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~Uh.....duh! I guess I should have paid closer attention to the (Eonline) clue. Lol!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

good read!

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

MTV Blackberry Mentions:

Nearby, Yellowcard's Ryan Key moseyed up to the bar and shook hands with Linkin Park's Mike Shinoda and Chester Bennington. The three chatted for a minute, then pulled out their BlackBerries and exchanged numbers.

On Friday, while assembled floor directors, camera operators and various pony-tailed dudes with bulky tool belts looked on, Diddy choreographed a cadre of dancers while clutching a wireless mic in one hand and working a Blackberry in the other, with a cell phone tucked between his shoulder and ear for good measure.

As the release date for Coldplay's X&Y draws closer, the band's day planner must be close to overflowing with dates for video shoots, secret concerts and television appearances. Then again, you'd think the super-successful band would have secretaries by now ... or at least a few BlackBerry devices.

The Edge took reading a thank-you list to new technological heights when he whipped out a BlackBerry, and Larry Mullen Jr. said what was on a lot of people's minds when he gave shout-outs to punk pioneers Television, Smith and the Pistols, artists that were, he said, "in our own rock and roll hall of fame."

The recruiting done by Dupri on his BlackBerry or cell phone, he says, will probably be limited to just producers. He doesn't envision many guest appearances for the LP, which he says will "definitely" be out in 2005.

# The Blackberry: The Blackberry is a handheld device for pages, phone calls and e-mail. It is also the strongest drug you can find inside the convention hall: I call them Crackberries. Walk down any hallway here and you will see grown men with their heads bent over, typing with their thumbs on tiny keyboards as though their lives depended on it ... but I am, after all, a Crackberry baby myself, and I guarantee that nine times out of 10, they're typing some variation of "Where are you?"
    # The Big Stars: The most important people here don't wear credentials, silly hats, or Blackberry devices — other people do that for them. John Kerry isn't wearing a credential, after all. And I'm pretty sure he's not wearing a silly hat while sending messages on his Blackberry to John Edwards for speaking pointers.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Via PEOPLE magazine talking about Survivor Contestant Shane Powers:

"What was up with that piece of wood you acted like was a BlackBerry?
    Who knows what I was doing? Probably being a weirdo and roaming around and I look down and the piece of wood reminded me of a BlackBerry, which is literally like an appendage when I'm at home. It was the same shape and the same size and I looked at it and said, "You know what? I'm going to goof around with this thing!" It was actually very therapeutic for me. I was sending messages to people and obviously I knew I wasn't going to get a response. It helped me to not be so explosive."

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Via The National Enquirer:

America-bashing, London-loving GWYNETH PALTROW still graces her native land with brief visits — and the haughty hottie apparently can't resist one grand old American tradition: celebrity freebie-grabbing. At the Sundance Film Festival, Gwyneth visited a goody giveaway suite and was handed a free BlackBerry — but when staffers asked her to pose for a pic holding the pricey device, she refused, said a source. No pic, no BlackBerry, Gwyneth was told — so she turned up her nose and split in a right proper old British-style huff!

Published on: 02/10/2006

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Per Star Magazine:

Referring to an email Tom, 43, got from Katie, 27, during his interview with ABC’s Diane Sawyer just before the birth, reporter Deobrah Roberts asked him if he had pictures of his new bundle of joy on his Blackberry. “Oh, yeah, I’ve got them. You guys want to see pictures?” Tom joked.

(On this note, I heard the Tom Cruise has possibly left the "Blackberry Club". He was supposedly spotted at one of the premires of his new movie MI3 sporting the new motorola).

Aniston
    appeared in a very cheerful mood, and even switched seats at one point to chat with another friend. She also periodically checked her Blackberry, reading what appeared to be e-mails, and then showed them to McMillan, laughing.

v_blackberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204CFD57

Very interesting reading. Thx N8DBB!
    7105T(Pin:23D37D06) *8700G(Pin:23D53CE9) & *8100/PEARL(Pin:204CFD57) *Currently In Use...

May God Continue To Bless You, & Have A Nice Day!

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Tuna Dry? HAHAHAHA!

CelebrityBB no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DF7E45

this post is great!!!!!

check out my site!

www.celebrityblackberry.com
    S. Silverman

FEEL FREE TO PIN ME:
    23DF7E45

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Here...Thank our buddies over at thesuperfical.com (becaue you're ugly) for posting this pic of Paris Hilton holding her BlackBerry.

http://thesuperficial.com/image.php?...-kinkos-05.jpg

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

And thesuperficial.com comes in handy again with this pic of Lohan with her BlackBerry:

http://thesuperficial.com/image.php?...y-flash-03.jpg

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88