Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I am using media sync on vista with my 8320 and it works awesome. I ... Smartphone News forum

j0hnnyv no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24A75C4C

Advertisement

I am using media sync on vista with my 8320 and it works awesome. I have a question though....I synced my music library playlist the other nite 600 songs. I just added like 80 more songs. Now when I goto add those to my berry its either I add the recently added playlist and my berry now only has 80 songs on it. Or do the music playlist and it doesnt just add the 80 new songs. I have to do it ALL OVER again!

What am I doing wrong or is this how it is? If it is from now on I will just use DM 4.6 media manager to drag the new files over.
    BlackBerry Bold 9000 - TMobile
    PIN: 24A75C4C

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/j0hnnyv

mellis2718 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    218255b2
    Johnnyv - i thought the same thing - I have 1100+ songs, I made many changes to after the initial sync to album names, artwork, deletions, adds, etc.... So how does itunes know what changed? It doesnt. I deleted the whole playlist in itunes re-added the folder with all my music. Problem here, is it deleted everything off the BB and readded it taking 2+ hours. I think Itunes and this sync thing work good on the initial load, as it created a file structure on the BB automatically, but going forward I intend to manually add/delete, etc and changed items without the software.

Trust me folks, I tried this many different ways, and you should only use this tool to get the initial load on the BB.
    "It is like stealing candy from babies!", Kenny Brack after winning Milwaukee, 2001.

junoreactor no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2486B0D9
    Does anyone know if the play count on your BB updates the play count in iTunes itself?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123