Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by raton RIM's still living in an Amish Paradise Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU ... Smartphone News forum

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    RIM's still living in an Amish Paradise
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    HAHHAHHAHHAAAAHAHAHHAAA !!!!! ISH that is farkin funny... Thanks for the laugh, Raton... heehehee... i will be giggling about that for a while... hehheeee..
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Kay, honestly, I don't miss a physical keyboard at all. It doesn't hurt my thumb tips and I type faster Anyone who has a Droid, do you find yourself using the virtual keyboard more than the physical one? Probably so...
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Kayhites, You go with what you have to do and let the "traitor comments" come as they will. You'll most likely have an easy time defending your choice. I too am a Blackberry devotee but I may jump the RIM ship soon. The proof is in the pudding.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

MissBlackberry9630 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30cad226
    Kay, I'm rather devoted to my Blackberry myself. (This is a little off subject) But when I went to bed with a perfectly normal functioning Blackberry and woke up to "Load software" error for the second time, it makes me wonder if the grass really is greener on the other side.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    I agree that it should fall on the carrier not the phone producers. These money grubbing carriers need to step up the game and pt the income into the service not just make excuses. Typical for Verizon.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

MissBlackberry9630 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30cad226
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Kay, honestly, I don't miss a physical keyboard at all. It doesn't hurt my thumb tips and I type faster Anyone who has a Droid, do you find yourself using the virtual keyboard more than the physical one? Probably so...
    I don't have a Droid but I use them often and never, ever use the physical keyboard. I find the virtual keyboard is extremely responsive and really acurate.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by MissBlackberry9630 View Post
    I don't have a Droid but I use them often and never, ever use the physical keyboard. I find the virtual keyboard is extremely responsive and really acurate.
    Interesting and helpful comments. When you have a real keyboard you can't imagine liking a virtual one. Same goes for the trackball vs. Trackpad. You guys who have "gone forward" with the new features are 99% right and yet it's hard to believe. I'm learning to rely on what I know to be true. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123