As hinted around the begining of this rumor Balsillie denies the merger plans. Oh well ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

BlackBerry maker denies merger plans

Advertisement

As hinted around the begining of this rumor Balsillie denies the merger plans. Oh well it was dreamy fun for some

Jim Balsillie, said the BlackBerry maker has no plans to consolidate or exit the business after speculation the company would merge with Palm Inc. "Our view is there is diversity in hand-helds," Balsillie said at the C3 conference in New York yesterday. "We don't have grand ambitions to consolidate the hand-held business any more than we have ambitions to exit the hand-held business. - Read more

joe allen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32b09853

Re: BlackBerry maker denies merger plans

i hope that is the case. i would hate to see RIM soil themselves. keep the bloodlines pure.

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~It would have been very interesting to see the blended products that would have came out. I was kinda looking forward to it. They both have qualitys that could have complimented each other. Like I said it would have been interesting.

vera no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24D593F4

PHEW!!!!!!! i CAN NOT imagine what a horrid world this would be if that were to happen. Palm and RIM in bed together?????? aaaa ....... NO!! That would NOT be cool at all!!!
    Vera Palmeri
    PIN 24D593F4