TripIt is giving away free one-year subscriptions to their TripIt Pro premium service to 10 ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

BlackBerry, iPhone & Android Pros: TripIt Pro Giveaway! Tweet to Enter

Advertisement

TripIt is giving away free one-year subscriptions to their TripIt Pro premium service to 10 lucky PinStack readers!

Tweet to your followers to enter!
    To enter the contest, all you need is a Twitter account. Log on to Twitter and tweet:Follow @TripIt for a chance to win a free year of TripIt Pro. http://tripit.pinstack.com”. Winners will be selected randomly from everyone who tweets, and from new followers on Twitter.

Winners will be announced Thursday on PinStack and twitter.com/TripIt.

In the meantime, give TripIt’s free award-winning travel planning service a try! You can sign up for an account here, and download their free apps for BlackBerry, iPhone and Android to access your TripIt account from your mobile phone.

Already using TripIt? Sign up for a free 30-day trial of TripIt Pro to get mobile flight alerts, alternate flight options, travel reward point tracking and more!

About TripIt
    TripIt, the trip management company, helps people organize and share their travel plans no matter where they book. Travelers simply forward their travel confirmation emails from over 1000 sites to plans@tripit.com. TripIt automatically creates a master itinerary that combines all their travel plans plus weather, maps, restaurants and more. With TripIt it’s easy to share and collaborate on trips with friends and colleagues in social networks. TripIt itineraries can be accessed via online, mobile device, free Android, BlackBerry and iPhone apps, personal calendars and social networking sites including the free LinkedIn travel app. TripIt is an open itinerary platform that works with a growing eco-system of travel and mobile partners. The new TripIt Pro premium service for frequent travelers automatically monitors travel itineraries, providing mobile alerts, alternate flight options, frequent traveler point tracking and automated trip sharing. More at www.tripit.com

ohad_129 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    237be374
    only in state?or worldwide?
    eli barash

pkcable no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask via
    Their website rules, I use it often, didn't know there even had a mobile client thou, but I AM now entered!
    Rich C.
    Twitter me @ http://twitter.com/pkcable

Reinstall Your OS on a Bricked BB Click here

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    To sign up, or not to sign up, that is the question-I dont tweet.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

syclone1978 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Damn it, why do all my favorite forums make Tweeting the entry for contest entries now?? I do not need another social account. Thanks for the opportunity anyway

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I think more PinStack users have LinkedIn than Twitter. But go for it! This is an amazing service way beyond the app. Twitter has grown up a lot too.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Even if you don't want to be social on twitter, it's great for following news and tech blogs, just don't tell anyone you're on there and you won't be expected to be social
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Hey I just got a DM on Twitter saying I won!!! Woohoo!!! :-D

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by javatyger View Post
    Hey I just got a DM on Twitter saying I won!!! Woohoo!!! :-D
    Woohoo! Congrats to you and all the lucky winners
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4