Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Jselim ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~for that price it should have voice caller I.D. ... Smartphone News forum

wrxboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    R.I.P

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Jselim View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~for that price it should have voice caller I.D. So u would know who's calling without looking at your phone.
    Its gonna be hard to see who's calling if its stuck in your ear!!! Lol. Jk

Ytalian no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BlackBerry HS-655 Bluetooth Headset for Pearl, 88xx, Curve...

where can i find a head set for my pearl that i can acutally hear the phone ring in my ears? the wired headset that came with my phone (which cuts out while i'm talking) doesn't ring in my ear. I'm not into the whole blue tooth and if you have ever seen the George Lopez comedy skit about blue tooth you'll understand why, very funny! I'm looking for a wired headset that will ring in my ear so when i'm driving i can hear it, thanks!

Johnfm no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BlackBerry HS-655 Bluetooth Headset for Pearl, 88xx, Curve...

Does anyone know if the HS-655 can play "music" from the media player on an 8130? (i listen to podcasts, so stereo is not important). I tried an 855 the other day at BestBuy and it DID work, but its a bit expensive. The price point of $69 fits for me if it works for podcasts.
    btw the podcasts i am referring to are not off the browser, but loaded as mp3's in the media player
    Last edited by Johnfm; 03-05-2008 at 02:51 PM. Reason: additional info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12