Can you become a genuine "Crackberry Addict" in a little less than a month? Approximately ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod

The Blackberry Experience: from "New User to Crackberry Addict" in 28 days?

Can you become a genuine "Crackberry Addict" in a little less than a month? Approximately 28 days to be exact. PinStacker Brenda will do be keeing track with 4 interviews the first starting on Sunday 12/24/06 a full week after the receipt of a user's first Blackberry. -- You can track her while she BBlogs the "Crackberry" addiction in progress at

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    This outta be good. Can't wait till day 29.

richardrblc no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anyone here can tell you with blackberry snything is possible~via BB (

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    ~via BB (
    Yes. It's very easy to get addicted to a bb.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    T o' Bee
    ~via BB (
    Wrong! They say the first sign of addiction is DENIAL! Which I do NOT!
    So put that in yer pipe and smoke it

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Ask Me
    This is a great idea Brenda. This will be a lot of fun.

melerant no está en línea Stack level 4
    I can't wait to see how fast someone does or doesn't become aquainted with with their bb.
    At least they have a lot of support.
    All they need do is ask and I'm sure someone can help.

lindycu no está en línea Stack level 3
    I bought my 87032e on Dec 8 through Verizon, since then I have read and joined four BB forums online, researched BB software and accessories, and quickly become a crackberry addict. Here's some proof - on days 4, 5 and 7 of owning the device I feel asleep with it in hand in bed. From a software perspective, I installed Pinstack Launcher, Fidelity Launcher, Berry411, GMail App, GoogleMaps, BBMaps (in hopes that VZW will unlock GPS for me someday), GCalSync, BB Messenger,Opera Mini, create a Theme using tools found on PinStack, created my own ringtones from mp3 files, downloading several songs just to have a few on my BB, and of course added several free games from the BB website (my favs being bass fishing and klondike). I have added over 45 to my BB Contact list, of which only 2 are people I have ever met, and I haven't even started adding people I know who have a BB. I also just finished the Google Talk install with Psi and Jabber configuration on my PC so I know have a 'one-client' install on my BB for YahooIM, AIM, and MSN along with GTalk. I should confess that I was a Treo user prior, so I grew up on the 600, then to the 650. But I never IMd on my Treo, and really used it for email and playing mp3. I will say. I know feel compelled to buy a iPod, but that may just be an extension of now owning the best-of-breed PDA Phone. The Treo was a jack of all trades/master of none, the BB is king of what we all first wanted a BB for, communication in one package. Oh yeah, and I have only reset my device twice I believe, once for the BBWeather install and another time just to see how short I could capture the life run time. Either way this device does not crash like my Treo did (daily if not hourly).

Am I a crackberry addict?

My wife sure thinks so....

-via BB (

Alpha MMA no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB ( waiting. I'm new to the bb, so ill be patient.