Bookseller Barnes and Noble purchased Fictionwise earlier this month. BlackBerry fans rejoice: the beta test ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

BlackBerry eReader Released, Android Next

Advertisement

Bookseller Barnes and Noble purchased Fictionwise earlier this month. BlackBerry fans rejoice: the beta test release of eReader for BlackBerry has just been released and Android and Linux versions are soon to follow, according to Fictionwise, the company that makes the software.

Also see Stmcgill's eReader review.

[Read more]

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    One small complaint I have is that after I downloaded the product on opening night, I was prompted last week to upgrade, and after doing so -- I lost all of my bookmarks -- on all 5 books. I realize it's beta and first product, but you would think they would've though about something like this

fortunzfavor no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've used eReader for 6 years, before fictionwise bought them, and before B&N bought fictionwise, back when it was called PalmDigitalMedia. Since my next device won't be Palm, I'm glad they're expanding their software offerings.

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    After reading some of the article, I have 1 question. Does this app read the book to you or do you have literally read it on your phone? I know, silly question, but I don't want to have to stare at my phone and try to read a news article let alone a full book.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by mudshovel View Post
    After reading some of the article, I have 1 question. Does this app read the book to you or do you have literally read it on your phone? I know, silly question, but I don't want to have to stare at my phone and try to read a news article let alone a full book.
    You have to read from the screen.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Fantastic! Thanks Hayden