Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Has anybody had success loading dm 4.2 to a Vista machine. I have tried a ... Smartphone News forum

Hairbear1954 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Blackberry Desktop Manager 4.2 details and download.

Advertisement

Has anybody had success loading dm 4.2 to a Vista machine. I have tried a few time from the RIM site and I get errors, it crashed my IE 7 ( I am running in Firefox now.) But I can't get it to complete a download. I have tried a number of things. I have it running on both of my pcs (home and work) and it does fine. Just not on my wicked Vista laptop. (I hate Vista!!)
    Any help would be appreciated!!

LILKOOLZ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215A2AF1

Just confirm, can i download this alink for the 8703e BB of sprint with 4.2 ??

bulgezilla no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Hairbear1954 View Post
    Has anybody had success loading dm 4.2 to a Vista machine. I have tried a few time from the RIM site and I get errors, it crashed my IE 7 ( I am running in Firefox now.) But I can't get it to complete a download. I have tried a number of things. I have it running on both of my pcs (home and work) and it does fine. Just not on my wicked Vista laptop. (I hate Vista!!)
    Any help would be appreciated!!
    I'm having the EXACT same problem. Its VERY frustrating!

draconis4756 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Blackberry Desktop Manager 4.2 details and download.

Has anyone been able to load a new theme or a game onto this phone? everytime i tryed to load it useing the app loader it says that no add app designed for your devise were found. Am i doing something wrong????
    thanx

slbarows no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok so i lost my software and got a new computer. and i tried downloading the software like 3 times and i cant find it anywhere. i just really really want the roxio to get music, thats all i care about. BUT I CANT EVEN OPEN DESKTOP MANAGER. im getting way too frustrated over there if someone could PLEASE PLEASE help me out! thank you!
    pin: 245e6aa0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123