Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Per , yesterday AT&T was having issues and might be ongoing. AT&T is currently ... Smartphone News forum

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro

Per, yesterday AT&T was having issues and might be ongoing.

AT&T is currently experiencing a Texas-area data outage. It appears to have started today at 9:40AM CST. AT&T Support was not able to provide an accurate ETA.
    Data Outages
    Reinstall OS
    Desktop/Device Page

Yes, I'm a BES admin with an iPhone 3G.

Follow me on Twitter!

c3po25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Tmo 8320 and Atlanta, just sent myself a test email and no problems so far. However did experience some problems with BBM yesterday with the messeges not going thru right away and out of orders

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    hit me in south texas last night around 10pm cst and all of my companies BB's from 8am-3pm.

called att and they where no help, sorry but without your social we cant tell you if we are having an outage in your area. how stupid is that!
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12