The previously GSM-only Curve will reportedly switch to the networks of Sprint and Telus and ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

BlackBerry Curve 8330 with GPS due for Sprint, Telus

Advertisement

The previously GSM-only Curve will reportedly switch to the networks of Sprint and Telus and will follow the same upgrade pattern set out by the Pearl 8130, which added native GPS to the original design. However, the new version may also receive a storage upgrade along with its network change, boosting the phone to 80MB and improving its ability to store third-party apps without resorting to a microSD card.

[Read more]

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Nice, will be there the day it is released.
    If I call retentions can I get the price people get it for with a new account, when it is available?

Changris no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b1356b
    Yea I can't wait till I comes out ill give my mom my 8830 and ill go buy the 8330~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MWPatterson View Post
    Nice, will be there the day it is released.
    If I call retentions can I get the price people get it for with a new account, when it is available?
    LOL with the situation Sprint is in I doubt they'll hand out discounts to current customers, they're trying to get new customers, even if they kept every customer they have now for eternity they still wouldn't be in good shape....
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

ljbad4life no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just can't wait for the curve! A new os and a camera! Whoo hoo.I will have to stash my 8830 just for trips.

The SPCS Guy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30F558F8
    I think it's time to give my Pearl a "baby think it over" type of attitude. I love my lil man, but I want the Curve on Sprint! ESPECIALLY IF THEY GET RED

JE
    - ** JE-TwiztedOne **

salbo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31884ae9
    I daresay sprint will never release the curve its a conspiracy to get customers back. No I'm kidding. But sprint seriously needs to suck a day one!

bgillings no está en línea Stack level 1
    All Right Leaking Information The Official Release Date Is April 20th. I Know cuz I Know lol buckle your seat belt ladies and gentelmen

mike22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    well i heard the curve is coming sometime in JUNE for sprint,not april,hope im wrong,but my info is for rim itself in canada H/Q.

geekykoalabear no está en línea Stack level 1
    i heard of an april release from a sprint employee who said her manager had already received an email with pics, stats and release date for the phone. *crossing fingers*