Sign Up! Get the latest news, tips, seminars in your inbox. Featuring exclusive interviews, articles, ... Smartphone News forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

BlackBerry Connection October 2006

Advertisement

Sign Up! Get the latest news, tips, seminars in your inbox. Featuring exclusive interviews, articles, news and other information.

Click Here To Sign Up For The BlackBerry Connection Monthly NewsLetter Issued By Research In Motion

In This Months Issue of the Personal Edition:

-Customer Success Story: Checking in from the Chairlift

When Brad Hall, founder and CEO of EntertainmentCareers.net, hadn't taken a vacation in over three years, he knew he needed to take action. Today email filters send urgent messages directly to his BlackBerry device so he can keep on top of his business 24/7 without giving up his life
    Read Article

-Mobile Security: How protected is your device?

Security is just as important on mobile devices as laptops. A few simple steps and a difficult-to-crack password are often all it takes to keep your personal information out of the hands of a stranger. Learn the common password errors and what you can do to protect your device and its data.
    Read the article

-Small. Smart. Stylish. So you can live large.

Just released last month, the BlackBerry® Pearl™ 8100 smartphone has been garnering rave reviews. But why call it BlackBerry Pearl?
    Read the article

-Live large. Fly High. With two great promotions

It’s the perfect time to purchase a new BlackBerry® device from an authorized dealer and activate it with BlackBerry® service. Because you’ll receive free companion airfare good for travel anywhere in the Continental U.S. and Canada.* And right now, you could also win a custom getaway worth $15,000.
    Read the article

-Sporty Holsters to match your active Lifestyle
    These rugged sport holsters keep your BlackBerry device safe and secure, whether you're training for your next track meet or running late for your next meeting. Plus they’re designed to know when they’re not in use and conserve battery life.
    Read the article

-Personalize your Device: Play it safe with Splash ID
    Keep your personal ID information safe and secure with Splash ID: "I do not buy a lot of software for my BlackBerry device but SplashID is a must."
    Read the article

-Presenting the Palm Treo 650 smartphone with BlackBerry Connect
    Palm® customers can now enjoy the benefits of BlackBerry push technology on the Palm® Treo™ 650 smartphone. With BlackBerry® Connect™, IT departments can standardize on the award-winning BlackBerry® platform while providing users with greater choice. The Palm Treo 650 smartphone supports the following features via BlackBerry® Enterprise Server: push-based wireless email access, advanced security features, wireless email and calendar synchronization, attachment viewing and remote address lookup.
    Read More About The Treo

-Tell Us Your Story
    Have you been in a situation where information you received on your device saved the day? Have a funny story? How do you use your BlackBerry device to better manager your work and personal life? Do you have a story to share? We bet you do.
    Drop us a line at newsletter@rim.com.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

BlackBerry Connection October 2006 IT Edition

In This Months Issue Of The IT Edition:

-IT Policy Stoplight: Password Policies
    Surprisingly, many organizations lack formal IT policies to help protect handheld devices from unauthorized access. The BlackBerry Enterprise Solution IT Policies can help.
    Read the article

-BlackBerry Enterprise Server v4.1.2
    BlackBerry® Enterprise Server v4.1 Service Pack 2 offers VMware support, one way SQL replication, .wav file capability and more.
    Read the article

-What Can the Latest BlackBerry Enterprise Server Updates Do For You? Find Out at The BlackBerry Technical Seminar for IT Professionals
    nterested in learning what BlackBerry Enterprise Server v4.1 Service Pack 2 can mean to your organization? The BlackBerry Technical Seminar for IT Professionals is the place to learn from subject matter experts with the know-how to apply it directly to your business.
    Read the article

-Emergency Contact Lists: A Simple Push Solution
    Torys LLP and the Parkland School Division prove you don't need to be a Java™ programmer to implement a simple push application. They made Excel spreadsheet data available to BlackBerry® device users. With sample code available at blackberry.com, you can, too.
    Read the article

-Q&A with CIO Kevin Murray, AXA Equitable
    With more than 25 years of IT experience, CIO and EVP of AXA Equitable Kevin E. Murray has seen wireless communications evolve dramatically. In this Q&A he shares his perspective on the role the BlackBerry® solution plays in mobilizing organizations.
    Read the interview

Upcoming Events:

-Real-Time Collaboration and Mobility Seminar
    Get expert advice on BlackBerry solutions for IBM® Lotus® Domino® and Lotus Sametime 7.5 at THE VIEW's Real-Time Collaboration and Mobility Seminar, coming to Chicago, Toronto, Philadelphia, and Las Vegas.
    Find out more and register now!

Lotusphere 2007
    Join BlackBerry experts in Walt Disney World for Lotusphere, coming January 21-25, 2007! This is your opportunity to see first hand how Research In Motion is continuing to support new developments from IBM Lotus. Sign up now to receive updates on speakers and event agenda.

-Powerful New Translation Tool from the Winner of the BlackBerry Developer Productivity Tools Challenge Makes it Possible to Communicate in Multiple Languages

Congratulations to Transclick Inc, the winner of the BlackBerry® Developer Productivity Tools Challenge! The Challenge was open to independent software vendors and developers who could design a new tool for BlackBerry device users.
    Find out more

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: BlackBerry Connection October 2006

Ok, those are the majority of the archives.

I will try and post each month when the newsletters come out such as was done here, however, I encourage you to go ahead and join the newsletter mailing list, as it is free and no charge what so ever.

See the very top of this thread to learn how to sign up for the newsletter.

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Nice info N8 thanks

I really like those emails too
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks sn1per,

I had forgotten that I even was receiving them until I got Octobers today. While I was there I figured I would just see what the archives still had. As you can see, it looks like they have revamped and it actually has some interesting reads now on some things. Will try to keep them updated monthly.