Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

At&t has a lot of business customers. And rim understands that in order to reach ... Smartphone News forum

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

At&t has a lot of business customers. And rim understands that in order to reach those business customers they have to put a phone in place, and I think the bold will out sell the 8900 on tmo anyday. But put the 8900 on at&t and they'll sell just as good.

I've worked for both companies and at&t has more business deals set everyday then tmo gets in a month. So keep that in mind.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

drbyers no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    And NO Dropped Calls.
    Stop lying clownz. AT&T's network sucks ballz. I had a Blackberry Curve 8300 for a week on AT&T and had to cancel service because of their shiteous network coverage.

I never had a dropped call because I could never get a signal and I live in the city.

louisiii no está en línea Stack level 2
    my buddy, a tmo employee, says there will be a new qwerty blackberry in Q1. we're guessing its the javelin, so yea, Q1... that sucks. I'm way to tempted to jump ship with AT&Ts lineup...

poetic_stud no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    If Tmo Dont Get The Javelin Im Selling My Bb And Going Back To An Iphone
    rooted mt3g! gtalk me androidn3rd...looking to flash more roms the best ones of course who knows of any?

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I would like to see "exclusive to a certain carrier" dropped altogether.

It seems to me that if RIM were to roll out their devices by making them available to as many carriers as possible on launch day they would certainly sell more units. Yes, I am aware of the challenges that would present, as each carrier has it's own specific needs for it's network. However if I step back and look at the big picture, where I see so many carriers that eventually got the Curve anyway, why not give it to them all at the same time?

This would not only sell more units, but create a new reputation for RIM as the customer friendly company that does not force you to change carriers to get the phone you want. Everyone wins..

k4mjk no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    -
    i have sprint and i have service in alot of places that at&t has no service i was in the mountains earlier today and i had full signal my friend has at&t he had no service i have never dropped a call in 10 years with sprint their plans and prices can't be beaten only thing that sucks is the phone selection it takes longer for them to get the phones because they wait till it is right before they put a new device out

my 2 cents

i just wish they were getting the storm

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by miltw3 View Post
    To be honest. I'm pondering a switch to AT&T because i'm not understanding where Tmo is headed. Is releasing the 8220 first a sign????
    I'm feeling the same way. I am not concerned about coverage or price because my parents have AT&T (I had them way back in the day when they were Houston Cellular 12 years ago). I use my mom's phone a lot (great signal at home and when travelling. Her phone worked like a pro during Ike, whereas I couldn't do anything on my phone) and I can afford my own plan. I might even switch to a completely different phone if I switch in 2 years.

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    I say BB just needs to be their own carrier! 4g data of course.
    phatman the phat stacker!

blknberry no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24ADD864
    I have family members on both at&t and verizon, sprint and I am on tmobile. Stop the wars on carrier vs carrier, they all have their issues and none of them are the best. We are so far behind the rest of the world it's not even funny, yet still people want to say who the best carrier here in the US. We r getting shafted, by paying all these fees amd phones not working very well on US carriers. We need to make a stand and have the US step up their game so that we can compete with the rest in the business. Stop the arguing, bitching and complaining and do something about it?

rob0289 no está en línea Stack level 2

why att???

because att is the largest provider. att has the best customer satisfaction. best service. best everything! I have tryed all providers and they failed to meet the standards that att has. so att is never standard its satisfiing!

been a att costomer for 5 years! nextel 1 and veriozon 1/2 a year and t-mobile for 1 year. i have tried the big guys
    rob

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    How Blackberry can beat Iphone: Make a better product than the Iphone. I personally like AT&T and think RIM could beat Apple head to head on AT&T if and when they produce their next superior product, which might be the Bold????

onepoonis no está en línea Stack level 1
    Well, BB Storm (one that is most similar to iPhone) is on Verizon and not on ATT.

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by drbyers View Post
    AT&T should never be allowed to have another exclusive Blackberry deal again after screwing up the Bold fiasco.

First they beg RIM to build a 3G phone for them, and then they constantly send it back for testing because their shiteous network doesn't work.
    Clownz...
    The delay of the Bold on the ATT network was for 1 reason and one reason only

The iPhone was releases and soon after the release ATT realized that there was something wrong with their 3g network. There were drops....connection issues ETC ETC

upon looking into things they saw that the iPhone was eating up 80% of the network's bandwidth.....Since Apple wasn't going to admit to the faulty device ATT decided to step to the plate and dump 1 Million into their 3G network so that when the Bold was released there were no issues.

This is why it took so long for the Bold to come out on ATT....ATT didn't want to put out their Flagship BB and have it fail....

the only fault ATT has in this is not communicating what was going on to the public....they should have informed us....but I respect their decision to delay things so it would be released on a network that would handle it.
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    I would like to see "exclusive to a certain carrier" dropped altogether.

It seems to me that if RIM were to roll out their devices by making them available to as many carriers as possible on launch day they would certainly sell more units. Yes, I am aware of the challenges that would present, as each carrier has it's own specific needs for it's network. However if I step back and look at the big picture, where I see so many carriers that eventually got the Curve anyway, why not give it to them all at the same time?

This would not only sell more units, but create a new reputation for RIM as the customer friendly company that does not force you to change carriers to get the phone you want. Everyone wins..
    I agree 150% you should be able to get the phone no matter what service you use,,that kind of sucks if you dont have this company, cant get this phone etc. Then they make you sign a contract for two years...not a fair monopoly.
    And I am an At&T customer. Used to be Sprint, but wen they cut my phone off beause i owed .46 cents yes FORTY SIX CENTS..I said ok..thats it, screw them!
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Quote Originally Posted by Tate002 View Post
    I may be wrong but I think ATT&T... If you think about it... I think the US Gov has a contract with att&t... That's gotta be pretty big...
    That is correct most of the Gov't contracts are with Verizon and Sprint/Nextel, yes Sprint/Nextel. I work for a State Govt as we have a state contract with them and I do know of more than just ours. As far as the Feds they use CDMA as it was the 1st to us encryption of all traffic. I use to be able to use a scanner and listen to everything but CDMA. Have not tried in a long time as most of the new scanners block those frequencies. Verizon and Sprint do have alot if not most of Federal contracts combined.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast