Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Originally Posted by offthahorseceo Where are out kiddy/teen phones? I understand this is pinstack and ... Smartphone News forum

SokudoBlade no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by offthahorseceo View Post
    Where are out kiddy/teen phones? I understand this is pinstack and we are all about our Blackberry's but, being on the sales side I see the need for a phone like the LG Rumor or EnV or watever those kiddy phones are called. I personally dont like them but kids/teens even some adults do. its a simple, regular phone with a full keyboard. not something that may come with 1000000 features you might never use. So instead of having to be like, hey heres a blackberry/tilt/palm/etc i could say "YES! we have that!" I would then satisfy my customer and my bank account.

We have some coming out hopefully before Black Friday. We have about 8 more handsets atleast between now and the holidays. The Bold obviously being included, Samsung should be making a "texting" phone for us i hear. Seeing as you like money in your bank account you'll be glad to hear that smartphones once again will require a data plan to get the rebates again. No more Blackberrys being sold with just a text plan for those kiddies

Thought you'd like that info
    at&t Retail Sales Consultant Whitehall, PA. Data SME.

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    Quote Originally Posted by SokudoBlade View Post
    We have some coming out hopefully before Black Friday. We have about 8 more handsets atleast between now and the holidays. The Bold obviously being included, Samsung should be making a "texting" phone for us i hear. Seeing as you like money in your bank account you'll be glad to hear that smartphones once again will require a data plan to get the rebates again. No more Blackberrys being sold with just a text plan for those kiddies

Thought you'd like that info
    nice, thanks. if you dont mind my asking, where do you get your info? i somewhat regularly visit phonescoop/pinstack/hofo and have not seen this info listed. my RAE was not much help most of the time, i usually told (him/her) about things. that is all good information to hear.

as far as dataplans for rebates, thats a good thing AND a bad thing. less requirements make these phones more accessible. More activations means more money for me. They usually get text too which is still money in my pocket and eventually, some get tired of having a data phone without data, and come back to me to add data anyway. Maybe now theyll just get it at the time of purchase.

Again thanks for the info. if you have any details feel free to pin me

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456