Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

is this bb anonomus! hi my name is bfix and im a bb nerd AND ... Smartphone News forum

bfix no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30AE1C18

Re: Blackberry addiction 'worse than drugs'

Advertisement

is this bb anonomus! hi my name is bfix and im a bb nerd AND PROUD OF IT!!!!

williamlc21 no está en línea Stack Lead

Next thing you know they are going to monitor Pinstack.com for irregular usage.
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

racinrocker no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    24b4c6de

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i must say my 8700 didn't come with that option. But it does has a/c to keep it cool from excessive use. LOL. Hahahahahahah

Caligula no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I've had my BB for a little over a month, and I've noticed this nagging sore feeling in my right thumb...... On my way to addiction???

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I've been using BB for a little over 4 years now and I never turn mine off as I may get an important email in the middle of the night about something I may need to know about (this has actually happened). I have (FINALLY) gotten back to my active life and need to know about anything that comes up.

MBG
    MBG no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by digitalslack
    Addiction –noun - the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming, as narcotics, to such an extent that its cessation causes severe trauma. (dictionary.com)
    Now...does anyone here actually exhibit 'severe trauma' when they don't check or use their Blackberry? Seriously?
    I really hope not...because that’s just SAD.
    Having addictions isn't cool people....
    Unfortunately handling IT for a small company, when BB's go down, I have people standing at my door in a panic! We have one guy who can't put it down long enough to take one day vacation.

I have to admit I used to find myself checking it on the weekends everytime I heard it chime. I ended up setting it up so the phone is the only thing I hear on the weekends. I stopped feeling like Pavlov's dog jumping up to check it everytime it beckoned. Seriously. Now my weekends are my own and I only check it in the late afternoons and usually Monday mornings before heading to work. I think much of the addiction comes from a person's personality. If one is obsessive compulsive to begin with, chances are the Blackberry in fact becomes a "Crackberry". However, hearing the recent news that employers are now open to lawsuits because of it? I think that is absurd. We all need to get a grip on reality!!

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

I want some CRACK!! Berry that is

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12