Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I left my job four months ago, and I feel so naked sometimes to have ... Smartphone News forum

MrsKL no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I left my job four months ago, and I feel so naked sometimes to have only one device, but it's actually nice.

I have integrated my life into my curve- with so many siblings and young cousins to keep track of... not to mention my calendar... I'd never make it to anything on time. While I have lessened my use by shutting it off at night and even forgetting it at home at least twice in the last month (and didn't have a panic attack when I realized it), I couldn't ever give it up entirely.
    245869B3
    AT&T Curve Since 3/2008
    AT&T Pearl (for a year)
    Sprint 8830 (for a year)

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    ^^ I wanna do that!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by dnottingham4 View Post
    Man - my wife thinks ONE is bad enough couldn't imagine 5!
    My wife now has TWO.... She has a PEARL and got an 8900 for Christmas.

Shhhhh.... I did it to shut her up!
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by s2kneSs View Post
    Sirthinks- You are simply amazing. lol I mean wow, that dude must have been like "I wish I was him" LOL

This is my first BB and I'm addicted already, I mean the device does everything for me, normally I would have to run home to attend matters but now I do it all on my cell phone and now with the 8900 amongst us it will only be more fuel to my addiction lol

I am happy to say that I defy those 3 reasons lol
    I normally only have two with me. Since I am on holidays I have the one that is normally left in my office with me. I was doing some work on themes on my laptop at Starbucks. I needed the devices with me to test them.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by adamsinger77 View Post
    i freak out when i have to turn my bb off at a movie theater. anyone else have this problem?
    Nope.... The wife and I went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button on Christmas Day. I forgot to turn them off.... Right in the middle of the movie I got a BBM from a fellow stacker wishing me Merry Christmas.

A gasp went up in the theatre. Like it was the first time a BB ever beeped in there. It couldn't have been louder than the family sitting behind us talking all the way through the film.

Duct tape should be a requirement in theatres!!

casefile101 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm newly married;
    My wife is asleep and well can't get bothered to get jiggy...
    And I'm surfing PINSTACK from my 8310...
    I would say this is addiction alright... ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by casefile101 View Post
    I'm newly married;
    My wife is asleep and well can't get bothered to get jiggy...
    And I'm surfing PINSTACK from my 8310...
    I would say this is addiction alright... ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    and so it begins, lol. So you have AT&T I'm assuming. Have you thought about getting the new 8320 they released?

and so it begins, lol. So you have AT&T I'm assuming. Have you thought about getting the new 8320 they released?
    No bro I'm on the otherside of the world. I'm in....(Dare I say it!!) P..A..K..I..S..T..A..N!!

I work for the only official BB carrier here and am their BB tech help for the Corp Sales team. So you can imagine that I've been a junkie for a while now.

I just saw pictures of the Saphire Blue 8320 your taking about. Unfortunately the only color we get for the 8320 is vegas hooker gold! That color totally ruins the look of the phone!!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    [quote=casefile101

Unfortunately the only color we get for the 8320 is vegas hooker gold! That color totally ruins the look of the phone!![/quote]
    vegas hooker gold-LMAO!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by adamsinger77 View Post
    i freak out when i have to turn my bb off at a movie theater. anyone else have this problem?
    i cant turn it off during movies it goes onto vibrate and still running haha

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by casefile101 View Post
    No bro I'm on the otherside of the world. I'm in....(Dare I say it!!) P..A..K..I..S..T..A..N!!

I work for the only official BB carrier here and am their BB tech help for the Corp Sales team. So you can imagine that I've been a junkie for a while now.

I just saw pictures of the Saphire Blue 8320 your taking about. Unfortunately the only color we get for the 8320 is vegas hooker gold! That color totally ruins the look of the phone!!
    That sucks man, one would assume that you are there because of the military lol. Though I'm sure it's a unique experience there.

LOL, yeah that Vegas hooker gold is terrible. It reminds me of "Golddust" from the WWF back in the days. Though the AT&T 8320's color isn't that bad at, I wouldn't mind having a sapphire blue bb.

What carrier would that be?

That sucks man, one would assume that you are there because of the military lol. Though I'm sure it's a unique experience there.

LOL, yeah that Vegas hooker gold is terrible. It reminds me of "Golddust" from the WWF back in the days. Though the AT&T 8320's color isn't that bad at, I wouldn't mind having a sapphire blue bb.

What carrier would that be?
    The carrier is MobilinkGSM,
    I'm not here for the millitary. You would be surprised how many (civillians)people can afford the latest handsets, considering that this is supposed to be a 3rd world country :-)

We sold out of the BOLD the day we got it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123