Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I guess I'm on the opposite side of the arena here. My BlackBerry and I ... Smartphone News forum

joemecu no está en línea Stack level 2

I guess I'm on the opposite side of the arena here. My BlackBerry and I sleep in separate locations. I guess it's because of the fact that if I receive any messages/email, it's generally for work. So.. I usually turn it on vibrate, or even off, on weekend. I love the phone, but I don't love being alerted in the middle of the night, that's for sure. I value my sleep, I can say that much. I'm not saying that others don't, that's for sure. That, and sometimes you can't beat the dumb home phone, at least in my profession.

The only time the BlackBerry sleeps next to me is when I'm traveling, as I'm usually performing night maintenance, and emailing back and forth with my wife.

I guess I'm a little different, since I support phone/network connectivity for my job. I love a little disconnection, after a long day. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade my BlackBerry for anything, except maybe a Curve, or Bold, if I like the feel of it (when AT&T/RIM decide they can deploy it) The device has increased my efficiency by tenfold, and then some. It's great having a reliable communications device when I spend so much of my time on the road. I also readily admit that I am lost without my BlackBerry, if I forget it at home. It just ruins my day, for some unknown reason.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    I'm guilty as charged on this one. My BB NEVER EVER EVER leaves my pocket or hand, unless charging and then its right next to me...usually charging while I'm on it. It goes EVERYWHERE but in the water with me.
    I also met my special person via my BB and Pinstack so I dont feel so bad, he understands and is a crackberry too....
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    TP2 :D
    Nah, actually females are! Then I would say my BB.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

antoinetteL3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm guilty as anyone else. My blackberry goes everywhere with my in my house. I take it to bed and if I wake up and see my led blinking I will check to see what it is. My boyfriend teases me all the time but when I upgrade he is getting my pearl and then we will see who is the addict lol

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    So true. Mine is right next to me....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123