Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by Mike Stem WOW! $900 bucks... even at $600 I don't think I ... Smartphone News forum

SLVR6 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    G PONG!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Stem View Post
    WOW! $900 bucks... even at $600 I don't think I would move to it.

To put it in perspective, my local carrier (Cinti Bell) has the new Pearl 8120, with Wi-Fi, for $149.00 and no contract. I have a Pearl 8100 and have been thinking about upgrading. For the money it looks like a no-brainer to me!

$900 bucks? or even $600... good luck moving those puppies :>)
    $149 for the 8120 with no contract? That is a great deal! T-Mobile has it for that with a 2 year contract.....Cinti Bell.....where is that located?

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!
    I cant say that i like it. Its not very appealing to me comestically. The features yes, but physically. blah

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~they should fix the problems on the other berrys b4 they even launch another.I'm done with rim when my contract is up.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    ^^Angel, I see you have a Curve.. What problems are your having? I am sure the stacks can help and talk you out of giving up on BB.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ive posted on a few threads.I'm still stuck.after all tech talk from tmo.rim told me they would troubleshoot my bb. After I told her It was troubleshot 6times already.she said there experts havnt troubleshot it for me yet.so does that mean she's sayin tmo arnt able? Then she siad shed give me the free 800 number to call tmo.that was the help I got from rim.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Just start a thread with the problem you are having and I garauntee the Mods and stackers will do their best to help you.

did that already,still stuck with the same problems.ty tho.but again,after 5 replacements. i honestly dont see anything good about bb.

Mike Stem no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by SLVR6 View Post
    $149 for the 8120 with no contract? That is a great deal! T-Mobile has it for that with a 2 year contract.....Cinti Bell.....where is that located?
    Cincinnati, Ohio... they are our local land-line phone company and their wireless devices run on the AT&T network. They don't have any contracts, very fair plans. You can get the new-phone pricing every 12 months, which means you can switch once a year every year. Kinda nice with a family as you can pass-down the device and get another. My daughter is entering college and wants my Pearl 8100, and I can get a new 8120. Due to their plans it is kind of hard to leave them!

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    The 9000 doesn't look all that sexy to me

AGREED!!!!!!!!!
    :)

bangsat no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm worried with 9000 pricing

racinrocker no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    24b4c6de