Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 147

Originally Posted by SebasC Well i guess we Curve people are screwed this is the ... Smartphone News forum

  1. #121
    starzabove's Avatar
    starzabove no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    9

    It's not a Curve thing

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by SebasC View Post
    Well i guess we Curve people are screwed this is the "system requirements" according to blackberry.com:

    Smartphones supported: BlackBerry® 7130e, BlackBerry® 7250 and BlackBerry® 8703e from Bell Mobility, BlackBerry® 8800 from T-Mobile USA

    So for anybody that is GOING to ask the following:

    So this doesnt work for the curve 83XX... Nope it DOESNT work *Read!*
    My dear friend on Rogers, in Canada, on 4.5.x, is running WLM on an 8310 Curve wonderfully. So that is not the issue.

    I'm thinking it's a carrier issue. Has anyone on AT&T confirmed usage of WLM or did I miss someone?

    Thanks.

  2. #122
    rafa2044's Avatar
    rafa2044 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I'm also using 8310 with 4.2.2.170 platform 2.5.0.30 with AT&T but nothing is there anything i'm doing wrong?
    Absolutely. Your avatar is totally wrong.... Sevilla FC all the way!!

  3. #123
    sanzen71's Avatar
    sanzen71 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by londonmandan View Post
    Note Version:



    Note Service Books (Downloaded from here):





    Look At Result!!!!!:



    WOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is the same thing that happened when i tried to do this with AIM 2.0

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    LESS
    Posts
    1,757
    I will try one more thing for ATT users.

  5. #125
    sanzen71's Avatar
    sanzen71 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    I will try one more thing for ATT users.
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
    Last edited by sanzen71; 07-02-2008 at 02:13 AM.

  6. #126
    SManYYZ's Avatar
    SManYYZ no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11

    I have exactly the same issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by londonmandan View Post
    Note Version:



    Note Service Books (Downloaded from here):





    Look At Result!!!!!:



    WOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I cannot seem to figure out why. I've managed to load up WLM but cannot run the upgrade Xorphan suggested and get Error (65) as above.

  7. #127
    SebasC's Avatar
    SebasC no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    PIN/ID
    20FAAC32
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by starzabove View Post
    My dear friend on Rogers, in Canada, on 4.5.x, is running WLM on an 8310 Curve wonderfully. So that is not the issue.

    I'm thinking it's a carrier issue. Has anyone on AT&T confirmed usage of WLM or did I miss someone?

    Thanks.
    Carrier issue? But why does T-Mobile COME WITH MSN?

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    LESS
    Posts
    1,757
    Okay yeah those alx and cod files were fo rthe old version not the new one.

  9. #129
    starzabove's Avatar
    starzabove no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    9

    Carrier issue

    Quote Originally Posted by SebasC View Post
    Carrier issue? But why does T-Mobile COME WITH MSN?

    I have no idea. I was just saying that I had not seen a confirmation that Windows Live Messenger could work on an AT&T Blackberry.

  10. #130
    dubai_bb's Avatar
    dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by SebasC View Post
    Well i guess we Curve people are screwed this is the "system requirements" according to blackberry.com:

    Smartphones supported: BlackBerry® 7130e, BlackBerry® 7250 and BlackBerry® 8703e from Bell Mobility, BlackBerry® 8800 from T-Mobile USA

    So for anybody that is GOING to ask the following:

    So this doesnt work for the curve 83XX... Nope it DOESNT work *Read!*

    I have it running on my curve. Just showed up after resending service books and battery pull. And worked right away.

  11. #131
    SebasC's Avatar
    SebasC no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    PIN/ID
    20FAAC32
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by dubai_bb View Post
    I have it running on my curve. Just showed up after resending service books and battery pull. And worked right away.
    nice, i had the one that came with 4.5 beta working from the get go, i am just wondering how to get the update... Would be nice to stay up to date with it all They should have just made it a downloadable ALX file so we wouldn't have to worry bout not being able to update.

  12. #132
    crackberryguru's Avatar
    crackberryguru no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    24368404
    Posts
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    Okay yeah those alx and cod files were fo rthe old version not the new one.
    Any Luck with solving the Connection error (65) problem????

  13. #133
    SManYYZ's Avatar
    SManYYZ no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11

    No luck for me

    Quote Originally Posted by crackberryguru View Post
    Any Luck with solving the Connection error (65) problem????

  14. #134
    pipewerkz's Avatar
    pipewerkz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    20FA9856
    Posts
    61
    WLM will not work on AT&T.

    Got it working? Let's see it..

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  15. #135
    innocentman's Avatar
    innocentman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    252574EC
    Posts
    129
    can someone send me alx file of wlm on my mail

    thx

    i wanna try to install it

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •