Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

[quote=derlewis;845528] Originally Posted by drjamie03 ...You can download a program for the phone that connects ... Smartphone News forum

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

[quote=derlewis;845528]
    Quote Originally Posted by drjamie03 View Post
    ...You can download a program for the phone that connects to the YouMail site where you can listen to your messages. And it does work with your existing message waiting icon too. I tried it a while back and wasn't impressed...quote]

I didn't see an option to download a program to your phone. Do you know where I can do that? Thanks!

Try this link for more info: http://www.youmail.com/youmail/help/faqItem.do?id=5853

If that doesn't work, post again and I'll look further. Hope that helps!

derlewis no está en línea Stack level 1
    [quote=drjamie03;845540]
    Quote Originally Posted by derlewis View Post

Try this link for more info:

If that doesn't work, post again and I'll look further. Hope that helps!
    Yea, tried it out. Nothing like the PhoneFusion app... Sometimes the site doesn't render. Also, on the blackberry, it doesn't download the voicemail file correctly. The PhoneFusion app downloads the voicemail to the application on the device and then you can play/forward/rewind easily. No knock against YouMail. However, having an application on the phone is much easier.

The feature that sells YouMail for me is the transcription, so I don't have to listen to the messages right away if I'm short on time or somewhere I can't be on my phone. I can still know who called and what they called about. Different strokes...! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by drjamie03 View Post
    The feature that sells YouMail for me is the transcription, so I don't have to listen to the messages right away if I'm short on time or somewhere I can't be on my phone. I can still know who called and what they called about. Different strokes...! :-)
    What kind of phone do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by derlewis View Post
    What kind of phone do you have?

I have an 8820.

gpo1956 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can anyone verify if the messages sent from Fusion count against your text meesage plan?

Quote Originally Posted by gpo1956 View Post
    Can anyone verify if the messages sent from Fusion count against your text meesage plan?
    On the blackberry, it looks as if it takes the voicemail notification from the messages folder and pulls it to the the Fusion application (thus leaving no voicemail notification in the messages folder). It then looks as if it uses data to pull the voicemail from the Fusion server. Can anyone else confirm this? thanks!
    Last edited by derlewis; 08-13-2008 at 10:07 AM.

burchworks no está en línea Stack level 1
    I occassionally get faxes and, like it or not, they are important even if they are sent to the wrong place. How do YouMail or Fusion Plus handle them? Are they attachments to email? Thanks in advance for the info.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345