Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally Posted by mrmoto ok, i put my info on the website to sign up ... Smartphone News forum

estherpf no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mrmoto View Post
    ok, i put my info on the website to sign up and nothing happens. takes me back to put my info in again. needless to say i get nothing on my phone as a text or email?
    If you already put in your info and haven't received the download get it by going to our support site - support.phonefusion.com. I'd post it here but I'm having trouble with posting links.

Quote Originally Posted by stnkyq2 View Post
    I registered 5 times already and no SMS or email for setup. I downloaded and installed the application and still not SMS from Fusion.... I am going to wait to see if I get one... Shyt, I am at work and don't get off until 5pm... All I have is time today!
    Make sure you used a blackberry.net email address when you signed up. If you didn't, call or email Customer Support for help.

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    are you sure about that? im pretty sure that sprint charges 20 cents a minute for any call forwarding thats long distance
    In order to get the free forwarding, you have to call Sprint directly. When you call up Sprint, the first thing to do is ask for Tech Support right away. They are the only ones who can set up the correct forwarding - Customer Service can’t. Ask the Tech Support representative to change the "Call Forward/Busy" and "Call Forward/No Answer" fields (NOT Unconditional Call Forwarding) to the Fusion Voicemail Plus number - 813-200-0200. The Tech Support representative will authorize and activate the feature. There is no additional charge for this service, unlike regular unconditional call forwarding which charges $0.20 per usage.

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    OK, maybe I spoke too soon. So......I did a few test VM's, listened to them, then went to delete them.......it said "connecting to server" and "deleting items" and now it's just frozen on a white screen. I can exit out to my home screen....but the App. seems to be locked up. I'm gonna bounce my device and try again, just wanted to let ya'll know!

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    It worked that time.....I'll keep using it and letcha know!

derlewis no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by estherpf View Post

Note that this was released as a FREE BETA. The CS and programmers seem quick to respond to the probs that have come up. If there are issues, submit them at support.phonefusion.com so that anything that they are not working on or have resolved already can be. You can also go there to check out answers to questions other users have had.
    Esther, is there a way to have your programmers fix the profiles issue? I had to uninstall the program because it would ring in meetings (instead of vibrating). Thanks!

-derlewis

Prowler9 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    21AD68AE
    I have been useing this program for a long time now .... No problems here

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Do you have tmo

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E
    Have verizon cannot get it going straight. Do I have to use my specific vzw.blackberry.net account?

Most impotantly how do I remove this functions and program to leave all phones as was if I do not like?

IanMBurke no está en línea Stack level 1
    I tried to download the OTA link first but it did not work either. So you have to go to their site to register and they will send you an OTA link to download it that WILL work. Setting up the call forwarding is pretty easy on the BB or at least mine (pearl 8100 T-mo) just hit the call button so you are in your "phone" and then use the blackberry button the display the menu and click on "options" there you will find the call forwarding menu. Once you register, the Fusion site has documentation on how to set up the forwards. I agree that you should be able to record a personal greeting, but remember folks that this is freeware and also a beta...

Pros:
    Simple to use (good GUI)

You can track within a voicemail (rewind pause play fast forward)

Lists caller, in box, date, time, and duration of message.

Allows multiple in boxes (really handy to have all your messages come to one place)

You can access your in box from your account ONLINE!! (if your phone died you can still get your messages, given you have internet and a computer)

Cons:
    A little tricky to set up if you are not tech savvy

Only 50mb of server space to store messages (not too bad unless you are a pack rat, or get a large number of messages a day)

It takes a little bit for the message to show up on the phone.

From what I can tell, to dowload the messages you have to have a data connection (EDGE, GPRS, EVDO, etc...) which is kind of annoying if you are in-and-out of those service areas.

No personalized message for the voicemail.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall I enjoy the software and plan on keeping it, and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a little something extra when it comes to voicemail. Prior I had no voicemail, I had T-mo remove it from my account because I hated how voicemail was traditionally set up, this has cured that.

Quote Originally Posted by misterrx View Post
    Have verizon cannot get it going straight. Do I have to use my specific vzw.blackberry.net account?

Most impotantly how do I remove this functions and program to leave all phones as was if I do not like?

Yes, you need to use your vzw.blackberry.net account. When you sign up, they will give you instructions on how to set up and disable voicemail forwarding.

I'm still waiting to hear back about the ability to set up the program to vibrate when the phones profile is set to vibrate...

rayrod354 no está en línea Stack level 1
    It looks good but it doesn't sound good ! There is already way too much effort to get this one program to work properly. If it were only an application that you just install i would be all for it. But you have to download it, find out how to register ( cause i sure couldn't figure it out ), and have this other company manage your voicemails. Too complicated.

rayrod354 no está en línea Stack level 1
    By the way, how much is this service?

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by derlewis View Post
    Is YouMail a program on the phone or is it only web-based?
    YouMail can be both if I understand what you're talking about. You sign up, choose greetings for your contacts (or you can just have one greeting for everyone, which you can personalize OR have it set up so that the caller is greeted with their name, as in, Ted, Bob isn't available now...)...and when you get a call that's not answered, the caller is directed to YouMail. Then YouMail transcribes the message (the transcription isn't bad...it's generally good enough to get an idea of who it is and what they want) and sends you a text and email with the transcription. You can download a program for the phone that connects to the YouMail site where you can listen to your messages. And it does work with your existing message waiting icon too. I tried it a while back and wasn't impressed...obviously, they have done a lot of work on it, because I AM impressed now.

[quote=drjamie03;845399]...You can download a program for the phone that connects to the YouMail site where you can listen to your messages. And it does work with your existing message waiting icon too. I tried it a while back and wasn't impressed...quote]

I didn't see an option to download a program to your phone. Do you know where I can do that? Thanks!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast