Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I'm currently using youmail and love it. Will it work with youmail ... Smartphone News forum

hawkk101 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    243783b8

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm currently using youmail and love it. Will it work with youmail ? Pin me or mail hawkk101@att.blackberry.net

vailbear no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242693D1
    Has anyone been able to record a personal message?

ronx162 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304BCB8B
    for those of you that want to change your greeting message, just call the phonefusion number (813-200-0200) and enter your password when prompted. Follow the voicemail prompts from there

Also, for Sprint users, check out this link for instructions on how to set up your forwarding correctly (without being charged):

support.phonefusion.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticl eid=258

I called today and ended up getting routed to Blackberry technical support (after choosing technical support and then blackberry phones). I thought they would have to forward me back over to Sprint but was pleasantly surprised when the BB tech support rep was able to forward just the busy and no answer calls and not the unconditional calls. Works like a charm.

There are some things I hope they change in future releases, though. As others have mentioned, the source number shows up in the interface even if you have an entry for that number in your address book. I don't really like the font and wish I could change it. The "flashing" of the entries in the list is very annoying. Much better than having to call in and play voicemails sequentially though. I like it so far.

I hear some folks talking about youmail... I've never tried that. Is it a free service?

derlewis no está en línea Stack level 1

No Profile Access

The program works well. However, it doesn't work with your blackberry profile settings. Even if your phone is set to vibrate, it will ring loud. The only options you have are loud and silent (silent is no audio/vibrate notification). I won't be able to use it since I'm in a lot of client meetings and even if my phone is on vibrator, the PhoneFusion application will ring out loud in meetings...

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Ah, da joy of betaing! Or is it a final product? I am happy with what I got, so you good folks have sum fun, k?

Vifece no está en línea Stack level 1
    Couldn't get this to download the messages to my 8120, it kept saying that its could not download the audio. in all honesty I don't think this is worth it, as its not that important to me to see my voice mails length of time, as it doesn't even display the name of the person that called, just the number. my 2 cents is its not worth getting more of a pain than anything else.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~YouMail all the way... YouMail is way better than this.. Maybe in the future this will be a better product.

Gman1108 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Hey everyone...I'd love to contribute to your thoughts, but I'm UK based...I don't think there's a service like this or youmail here yet....when there is, I'll be having it!

derlewis no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~YouMail all the way... YouMail is way better than this.. Maybe in the future this will be a better product.
    The reason I like this PhoneFusion better than YouMail is because it downloads your messages to the phone and also takes over the voicemail alert on the blackberry. I don't get voicemail alerts in my messages folder anymore. It comes into the PhoneFusion application. I beleive YouMail is strictly web-based.

I hope they fix the profile issue though. Would hate to have the program ring in the middle of meetings.

ronx162 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304BCB8B
    i can echo derlewis's concerns... i found out the hard way in the middle of my derivatives MBA class this morning. i had the phone on silent (not even vibrate) and the phonefusion app let everyone in the class know i had just received a voicemail. this is definitely a deal breaker for me if they don't fix this soon.

estherpf no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi there - my name is Esther and I work for PhoneFusion. We would be MORE than happy to help you with any problems you may have but I've included some helpful info below.

Note that this was released as a FREE BETA. The CS and programmers seem quick to respond to the probs that have come up. If there are issues, submit them at support.phonefusion.com so that anything that they are not working on or have resolved already can be. You can also go there to check out answers to questions other users have had.

Forwarding instructions vary per carrier and are listed in the help section. Sprint users must call Customer Support and ask to speak to the Tech Support department to set up conditional call forwarding for no answer and busy. They are the only ones who can help and once it is set up it is FREE to forward your calls.

Please email us via support (at) phonefusion.com and you will be more than pleased with our top quality customer care!

Quote Originally Posted by bcbbanga4l View Post
    so basically it takes place of your current voicemail?
    Yes, Fusion Voicemail Plus takes place of your current mobile phone's voicemail.

Quote Originally Posted by derlewis View Post
    what's the difference between this and YouMail?
    Fusion Voicemail Plus forwards voicemail from all of your phones, not just from your cell phone voicemail, to one location. Messages appear on the screen of your mobile device with the phone number and length of message (regardless of whether the caller is in your phone book), and you can choose to listen to those messages in any order you choose. I am here to help so feel free to contact me with any other questions you may have!!! Enjoy the app, it rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by dsears33 View Post
    I keep putting that link into my browser on my bb and I keep getting an error....can someone help me please!.....if someone can pin me and give me a walkthrough that would be great.
    You need to go to support.phonefusion.com and put in the link that ends in .jad. Go to Knowledgebase and click on Fusion Voicemail Plus and you'll see it there. I'd post the link here but I'm having trouble doing that.

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    I changed my VM Greeting and it's actually working pretty good so far. I'll keep you guys posted!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast