Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I've been using this for about a month now and it's so much more convenient ... Smartphone News forum

smitters15 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I've been using this for about a month now and it's so much more convenient than calling into my carrier's voicemail. I have Verizon, and to activate no answer/busy transfer, you just dial *71 and the number that you would like to transfer the call to and hit send (ex *71555-5555 then "send"). You get a tone and then the call ends. To deactivate it, just dial *73, wait for the tone and its back to normal. Verizon doesn't charge for this feature (at least with my plan). With the instructions that Fusion gives you when you enroll, there is also a specific phone number that you are assigned and you can also call in (like with your carrier's original vm) and manage your vm (including recording a personal message, receive vm's, etc.). You use this unique number to use as the forwarding number. Just be aware to enter your blackberry.net email on any field that asks for your email address when you enroll or the service won't work properly and you'll have to get Fusion to cancel your account and start from scratch (I made this mistake).

I still am looking for a free service that converts your incoming vm into text. If anyone knows of this, I'm all ears!

gpo1956 no está en línea Stack level 1
    If I'm not mistalen, you receive an SMS message for each voice-mail, so you better have unlimited texting or it could get expensive. Someone please let me know if this is not correct.

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E
    As normal I just downloaded the .jad. I will set it up tomorrow using *71 on veri+n and see what happens. Will let you all know. I also want to know more about you mail please.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

popo341 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    329249D2
    Isn't working for me Sprint Curve 8330

mrmoto no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32CA582C
    ok, i put my info on the website to sign up and nothing happens. takes me back to put my info in again. needless to say i get nothing on my phone as a text or email?

DCorrea702 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs down nothing yet...

i tried subscribing about 4 times and i havent gotten anything from them...
    well... too bad... ill just keep using YouMail...
    Im on AT&T btw w/ a BB 8310.

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    ill just stick to simulsays. ive been using it for free for over a year already with no problems.

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    Apparently you cannot access fmvplus.com via the BlackBerry browser either

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I did get it working finally but decided to use Youmail instead, mostly because of the transcription of voicemails. I like the idea of Fusion but it seems a little TOO beta! I also don't like that the caller ID is just a phone number, which is of very limited value to me (I barely recognize my partner's number, much less have everyone's number memorized...besides the fact that I use it for business). I think it does list names for people who are using landlines, though I don't know many people who do anymore.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    I registered 5 times already and no SMS or email for setup. I downloaded and installed the application and still not SMS from Fusion.... I am going to wait to see if I get one... Shyt, I am at work and don't get off until 5pm... All I have is time today!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

cuggi5 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f53efa
    signed up...but never recieved sms...anyone know why? i tried on different emails to.

derlewis no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by drjamie03 View Post
    I did get it working finally but decided to use Youmail instead, mostly because of the transcription of voicemails. I like the idea of Fusion but it seems a little TOO beta! I also don't like that the caller ID is just a phone number, which is of very limited value to me (I barely recognize my partner's number, much less have everyone's number memorized...besides the fact that I use it for business). I think it does list names for people who are using landlines, though I don't know many people who do anymore.
    Is YouMail a program on the phone or is it only web-based?

trey0077 no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry.net address

I used this product with the first beta. It was so-so with timely delivery and never tagged the message with the caller-id info shown in the screenshot. One issue that the their support brought up was that you needed a blackberry.net email address. We use a BES so I do not have a blackberry.net address that I am aware of. Any ideas about this?

disavoy01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30B2AB23
    sad is that I can't use youmail because its not supported in my provider alltel. So I might try this voicemail application!
    If you claim to live in Him you have to walk like Jesus did...1 John 2:6

slater no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c95540
    Quote Originally Posted by hankwatt View Post
    It doesn't cost money if you make sure you only forward 'no answer' and 'busy'... At least sprint doesn't charge. Big fan of Youmail because of the personal greetings and transcriptions.
    are you sure about that? im pretty sure that sprint charges 20 cents a minute for any call forwarding thats long distance
    Check out my art at http://slater101.deviantart.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast