Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

PhoneFusion, today released the new beta version of Fusion Voicemail Plus™ for BlackBerry smartphones . ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Beta Version of Fusion Voicemail Plus for BlackBerry - Free Download

Advertisement

PhoneFusion, today released the new beta version of Fusion Voicemail Plus™ for BlackBerry smartphones. This free visual voicemail application is now available for any BlackBerry device, including the popular BlackBerry Pearl and BlackBerry Curve, on any U.S. wireless carrier. This free, downloadable voicemail application gives BlackBerry users the ability to centralize all of their voicemail boxes and see -- right on the screen of their mobile device -- a list of their voicemail messages. The service also allows users to listen to their voicemails directly from their BlackBerry. BlackBerry users -- whether or not they are an existing PhoneFusion customer -- can access the beta version of Fusion Voicemail Plus at www.fvmplus.com. This free service also comes as a standard feature in the PhoneFusion One solution.

Download the Fusion Voicemail Plus Installer OTA at http://www.phonefusion.com/downloads...cemailPlus.jad

After signing up at www.fvmplus.com, the subscriber receives a message on their device with a link that will allow them to easily download the Fusion Voicemail Plus application. The user then changes their voicemail access number from any of their other voicemail systems (e.g., home, wireless carrier, VoIP, office) to a single PhoneFusion One phone number.

[Read More]
    Last edited by apmartin; 08-06-2008 at 05:07 PM.

gameboy213 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Anyone using this?

robertmrome no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would love some screenshots.... Currently using Simulscribe but trial ends tomorrow and still up in the air as to pay or not.

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I just made an accout....I love how it sends you an instant visual voicemail. Pretty kool but youmail allows you to set different numbers with different ringtones, and other fun stuff like that.
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Screenshots to be added shortly

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    yeah but it costs money when we get the calls forwarded right? my plan doenst have call fowarding free. or no it doesnt charge it just takes from your minutes??

hankwatt no está en línea Stack level 1
    It doesn't cost money if you make sure you only forward 'no answer' and 'busy'... At least sprint doesn't charge. Big fan of Youmail because of the personal greetings and transcriptions.

PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    so basically it takes place of your current voicemail?

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I signed up and quickly unsubscribed. The feature I think it's missing is the ability to record your own greeting. It may be available but I couldn't find it and the info on the website is a bit limited. It just says something like, "The subscriber you are calling is not available." I need to be able to record a personal greeting.

PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    yeah im about to unsuscribe too i was having problems trying to change the call forwarding and they told me to call tmobile i dont feel like waiting on the phone that long to change it

YaBoiD no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hankwatt View Post
    It doesn't cost money if you make sure you only forward 'no answer' and 'busy'... At least sprint doesn't charge. Big fan of Youmail because of the personal greetings and transcriptions.
    So how would I go about not getting charged through Sprint? Just tell customer care to only forward no answer or busy? How did you go about setting yours up?

djdeerock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK!
    Well, I'm not an expert, because I'm on Verizon, and I use YouMail....but I assume the call forwarding in question is the same regardless.....

On Verizon you just set up call forwarding....free of charge....if you let them know what your purpose for doing it is, they should automatically set it up to only forward when you don't answer.....you would know right away because if it forwards all calls, (the other option) you won't receive any of your calls on your BB.

The catch is that you use minutes rather than paying a fee. Each time a call is forwarded you get a minute or two deducted off of whatever your monthly allowance.

At least....thats how it all works for me. Feel free to call me out on it if i'm wrong. In the end, I'm willing to trade a few minutes a month for visual VM. I love YouMail, but I'm also gonna be checking this new app out in order to compare....Good luck.

derlewis no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by drjamie03 View Post
    I signed up and quickly unsubscribed. The feature I think it's missing is the ability to record your own greeting. It may be available but I couldn't find it and the info on the website is a bit limited. It just says something like, "The subscriber you are calling is not available." I need to be able to record a personal greeting.
    It does allow you to do this... Go here:

http://support.phonefusion.com/index...1&pcid=0&nav=0

derlewis no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeerock View Post
    Well, I'm not an expert, because I'm on Verizon, and I use YouMail....but I assume the call forwarding in question is the same regardless.....

On Verizon you just set up call forwarding....free of charge....if you let them know what your purpose for doing it is, they should automatically set it up to only forward when you don't answer.....you would know right away because if it forwards all calls, (the other option) you won't receive any of your calls on your BB.

The catch is that you use minutes rather than paying a fee. Each time a call is forwarded you get a minute or two deducted off of whatever your monthly allowance.

At least....thats how it all works for me. Feel free to call me out on it if i'm wrong. In the end, I'm willing to trade a few minutes a month for visual VM. I love YouMail, but I'm also gonna be checking this new app out in order to compare....Good luck.
    what's the difference between this and YouMail?

dsears33 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30bc7eec
    I keep putting that link into my browser on my bb and I keep getting an error....can someone help me please!.....if someone can pin me and give me a walkthrough that would be great.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast