Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 68

PhoneFusion, today released the new beta version of Fusion Voicemail Plus™ for BlackBerry smartphones . ... Smartphone News forum

  1. #1
    hayden's Avatar
    hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    12,440

    Beta Version of Fusion Voicemail Plus for BlackBerry - Free Download

    Advertisement




    PhoneFusion, today released the new beta version of Fusion Voicemail Plus™ for BlackBerry smartphones. This free visual voicemail application is now available for any BlackBerry device, including the popular BlackBerry Pearl and BlackBerry Curve, on any U.S. wireless carrier. This free, downloadable voicemail application gives BlackBerry users the ability to centralize all of their voicemail boxes and see -- right on the screen of their mobile device -- a list of their voicemail messages. The service also allows users to listen to their voicemails directly from their BlackBerry. BlackBerry users -- whether or not they are an existing PhoneFusion customer -- can access the beta version of Fusion Voicemail Plus at www.fvmplus.com. This free service also comes as a standard feature in the PhoneFusion One solution.

    Download the Fusion Voicemail Plus Installer OTA at http://www.phonefusion.com/downloads...cemailPlus.jad

    After signing up at www.fvmplus.com, the subscriber receives a message on their device with a link that will allow them to easily download the Fusion Voicemail Plus application. The user then changes their voicemail access number from any of their other voicemail systems (e.g., home, wireless carrier, VoIP, office) to a single PhoneFusion One phone number.

    [Read More]
    Last edited by apmartin; 08-06-2008 at 05:07 PM.

  2. #2
    gameboy213's Avatar
    gameboy213 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    196
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

    Anyone using this?

  3. #3
    robertmrome's Avatar
    robertmrome no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    143
    I would love some screenshots.... Currently using Simulscribe but trial ends tomorrow and still up in the air as to pay or not.

  4. #4
    clarkkent51ny's Avatar
    clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Posts
    4,982
    I just made an accout....I love how it sends you an instant visual voicemail. Pretty kool but youmail allows you to set different numbers with different ringtones, and other fun stuff like that.
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

    BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

  5. #5
    hayden's Avatar
    hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Posts
    12,440
    Screenshots to be added shortly

  6. #6
    bcbbanga4l's Avatar
    bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    Posts
    1,265
    yeah but it costs money when we get the calls forwarded right? my plan doenst have call fowarding free. or no it doesnt charge it just takes from your minutes??

  7. #7
    hankwatt's Avatar
    hankwatt no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3
    It doesn't cost money if you make sure you only forward 'no answer' and 'busy'... At least sprint doesn't charge. Big fan of Youmail because of the personal greetings and transcriptions.

  8. #8
    bcbbanga4l's Avatar
    bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    Posts
    1,265
    so basically it takes place of your current voicemail?

  9. #9
    drjamie03's Avatar
    drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    214
    I signed up and quickly unsubscribed. The feature I think it's missing is the ability to record your own greeting. It may be available but I couldn't find it and the info on the website is a bit limited. It just says something like, "The subscriber you are calling is not available." I need to be able to record a personal greeting.

  10. #10
    bcbbanga4l's Avatar
    bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    Posts
    1,265
    yeah im about to unsuscribe too i was having problems trying to change the call forwarding and they told me to call tmobile i dont feel like waiting on the phone that long to change it

  11. #11
    YaBoiD's Avatar
    YaBoiD no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by hankwatt View Post
    It doesn't cost money if you make sure you only forward 'no answer' and 'busy'... At least sprint doesn't charge. Big fan of Youmail because of the personal greetings and transcriptions.
    So how would I go about not getting charged through Sprint? Just tell customer care to only forward no answer or busy? How did you go about setting yours up?

  12. #12
    djdeerock's Avatar
    djdeerock no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASK!
    Posts
    115
    Well, I'm not an expert, because I'm on Verizon, and I use YouMail....but I assume the call forwarding in question is the same regardless.....

    On Verizon you just set up call forwarding....free of charge....if you let them know what your purpose for doing it is, they should automatically set it up to only forward when you don't answer.....you would know right away because if it forwards all calls, (the other option) you won't receive any of your calls on your BB.

    The catch is that you use minutes rather than paying a fee. Each time a call is forwarded you get a minute or two deducted off of whatever your monthly allowance.

    At least....thats how it all works for me. Feel free to call me out on it if i'm wrong. In the end, I'm willing to trade a few minutes a month for visual VM. I love YouMail, but I'm also gonna be checking this new app out in order to compare....Good luck.

  13. #13
    derlewis's Avatar
    derlewis no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by drjamie03 View Post
    I signed up and quickly unsubscribed. The feature I think it's missing is the ability to record your own greeting. It may be available but I couldn't find it and the info on the website is a bit limited. It just says something like, "The subscriber you are calling is not available." I need to be able to record a personal greeting.
    It does allow you to do this... Go here:

    http://support.phonefusion.com/index...1&pcid=0&nav=0

  14. #14
    derlewis's Avatar
    derlewis no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeerock View Post
    Well, I'm not an expert, because I'm on Verizon, and I use YouMail....but I assume the call forwarding in question is the same regardless.....

    On Verizon you just set up call forwarding....free of charge....if you let them know what your purpose for doing it is, they should automatically set it up to only forward when you don't answer.....you would know right away because if it forwards all calls, (the other option) you won't receive any of your calls on your BB.

    The catch is that you use minutes rather than paying a fee. Each time a call is forwarded you get a minute or two deducted off of whatever your monthly allowance.

    At least....thats how it all works for me. Feel free to call me out on it if i'm wrong. In the end, I'm willing to trade a few minutes a month for visual VM. I love YouMail, but I'm also gonna be checking this new app out in order to compare....Good luck.
    what's the difference between this and YouMail?

  15. #15
    dsears33's Avatar
    dsears33 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    30bc7eec
    Posts
    37
    I keep putting that link into my browser on my bb and I keep getting an error....can someone help me please!.....if someone can pin me and give me a walkthrough that would be great.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •